Thread: Fluckit Update December 16, 2017; CAPTCHA & Fluckit Dying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    Stokenstein

Default Fluckit Update December 16, 2017; CAPTCHA & Fluckit Dying

Hey!

So, Be A Debaser was nice enough to take a look at the CAPTCHA issue some people were having. He seems to have fixed it so if you have any issue let us know somehow. I'll update this with an email in a bit so you can contact us if you still can't register.

Other thing. Seems to be some rumor that we are shutting the site down or it's not being payed for anymore. This is not true. Don't believe the FAKE NEWS. Debaser and I started Fluckit in 2006 and while many have come and gone, Fluckit has stayed and that is the plan until forever. While we aren't always active and let the talented community here run it's self for the most part, we are still here too, in the shadows and most likely always will be. The site has never changed ownership either. 🤙

-Stoked

glad you could clear things up for some people. fluckit forever!

Steam
    Phant4sm

Well Damn.. I wish I could change the title of my session vid now.
    IGN: Phant4sm

"let the talented cvommunity here run itself"

you mean expect signguy to pay for it for 6-7 years while you fail multiple businesses in real life lol the only reason its always been owned by you is because you refused to change the paperwork and no one has pushed for it.

You are not fluckit, debaser is not fluckit. You were both active for a total of 2 years MAYBE.. and then left when people werent clicking the ads you were asking them too.

I'd be willing to bet my life savings that you wont be active going forward either, you've done nothing but shit on the crea ture devs in private group chats

you havent paid for fluck it since 2010at least, call it fake news but I've been here the whole time and know EXACTLY whats happened behind the scenes
    www.FakeSkate.com - Brand New eSkate Community continuing the tradition of skatefluckit!
    ...Hoodlum Family Forever

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post

you mean expect signguy to pay for it for 6-7 years while you fail multiple businesses in real life lol the only reason its always been owned by you is because you refused to change the paperwork and no one has pushed for it.

You are not fluckit, debaser is not fluckit. You were both active for a total of 2 years MAYBE.. and then left when people werent clicking the ads you were asking them too.

I'd be willing to bet my life savings that you wont be active going forward either, you've done nothing but shit on the crea ture devs in private group chats

you havent paid for fluck it since 2010at least, call it fake news but I've been here the whole time and know EXACTLY whats happened behind the scenes

XBL
    emericaridr11

good!

XBL
    Stokenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post

The only help we've had paying for Fluckit was when we bought vBulletin. That's what the donation bar up top was for. Did you donate during that to help keep Fluckit alive, Nelson?

Debaser has paid for the vast majority of Fluckit. If you'd like or anyone else would like, I'm sure I can grab the receipts from Debaser to show you. The ads at the bottom were minimal and paid absolutely just enough to keep the site running, if that. Why else would we need to raise just $200 to buy an official version of vBulletin?

I made various heavily contributing, trustworthy members Moderators and Admins over the years to help out because yes, Debaser and myself have busy lives and couldn't contribute like we used to. People like Demz, Magic, SignGuy, etc...

I wish your site the best. Monk and Nelson, feel free to continue posting here if you'd like. I'm not going to put up with the lying and assholery though. My hope is that you're just misinformed.

Steam
    Phant4sm

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    The only help we've had paying for Fluckit was when we bought vBulletin. That's what the donation bar up top was for. Did you donate during that to help keep Fluckit alive, Nelson?

Debaser has paid for the vast majority of Fluckit. If you'd like or anyone else would like, I'm sure I can grab the receipts from Debaser to show you. The ads at the bottom were minimal and paid absolutely just enough to keep the site running, if that. Why else would we need to raise just $200 to buy an official version of vBulletin?

I made various heavily contributing, trustworthy members Moderators and Admins over the years to help out because yes, Debaser and myself have busy lives and couldn't contribute like we used to. People like Demz, Magic, SignGuy, etc...

I wish your site the best. Monk and Nelson, feel free to continue posting here if you'd like. I'm not going to put up with the lying and assholery though. My hope is that you're just misinformed.

Hey now.. I'm in not in this. I heard the website was going down at the end of the year so I made a goodbye video. Like I said, I wish I could change the name of the topic of my RIP video if I could.
    I know back in the day I was a drunken prick, but that was years ago. Since I came back I've done nothing but shown everyone respect. I'm glad the site isn't going down, but please don't include me in this argument.
    IGN: Phant4sm