Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: inside

  1. #1
    Yes You Can! sad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    231

    Default inside


  2. #2
    Awful Awfuls!
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    364

    Default

    that was smooth, ,i suppose u gotta hit indoor spots now that its so snowy

  3. #3
    Yes You Can! sad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    that was smooth, ,i suppose u gotta hit indoor spots now that its so snowy
    this was just a test on this new mk1 i got, its like -30 so we just skated in a university while they were teaching lol

  4. #4
    Yes You Can! sad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    231

    Default

    okay not so so new but i got it for $200 scratched but i wanna replace the glass before summer so it will ad up to only $500 which is sweet but i got fired lol

  5. #5
    Awful Awfuls!
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    this was just a test on this new mk1 i got, its like -30 so we just skated in a university while they were teaching lol
    hahhaaha you must have gotten kicked out at some point huh. How long was the sesh? hahaha

  6. #6
    Yes You Can! sad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    hahhaaha you must have gotten kicked out at some point huh. How long was the sesh? hahaha
    No haha 2 hours no bust!! Just left for food !

  7. #7
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Last line was solid

  8. #8
    Amateur Flucker killyoselffool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    dirty jersey
    Posts
    127
    XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

    Default

    ay bout time you got that mk1 brett. Sesh looked fun as fuck and filming was on point. I'd kill to have an indoor spot like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •