Thread: VP First Indoor Park Edit - Session

Minglin'

Talking VP First Indoor Park Edit - Session

Howdy folks! And to any of the old crew who recognise me, sup guys been a long time!

Been waiting for a decent skate game to come to PC as I haven't had a console for a number of years now, so been loving Session lately!!! Here's my first edit in the new Park anyway, thanks for watching!
    Peace ..v,

Amateur Flucker

too much for me to list that i liked.. really love your style man

but that that over smith at 2:11 and onto the a-frame was butter and i wouldn't had thought was possible. nor that 360 over the hubba by the 10 stair rail.

oh and the tricks into the bank.. you made look really good which is hard

and the gap at the end i don't think i've seen done either... the fs heel for the ender was a good choice animation wise.. just looked right for the spot

inspiring!!
    Scharkey

Steam
    Monkadelic

well that was pretty jaw dropping. jesus.

Minglin'

Thanks guys! That ledge at 2:11, if you aim just over it like you're JUST going to miss the ledge, then do a lip/board slide, you should be able to catch the early pop out, can't get it to work with any other tricks yet so feel free to see what you can come up with on that spot too, noseblunt would be SICK! Oh yeah that last gap was a bitch, nearly gave up on it a few times lol xD Was going to go for big-heel, but the little re-positioning jump he does on the animation after he lands didn't look right so I stuck with fs heel

..and Monk you're everywhere buddy haha good to see you still so active in the community dude, awesome!

Awful Awfuls!

Conspiracy Full length on this game? I hope this comes out on console I'm gonna be all over it. Diggin the vid.

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualParadise View Post
    Thanks guys! That ledge at 2:11, if you aim just over it like you're JUST going to miss the ledge, then do a lip/board slide, you should be able to catch the early pop out, can't get it to work with any other tricks yet so feel free to see what you can come up with on that spot too, noseblunt would be SICK! Oh yeah that last gap was a bitch, nearly gave up on it a few times lol xD Was going to go for big-heel, but the little re-positioning jump he does on the animation after he lands didn't look right so I stuck with fs heel

..and Monk you're everywhere buddy haha good to see you still so active in the community dude, awesome!
    thx VP.. yeah Session brought the love back for me... pretty much nonstop - it's gonna be on when we get lip tricks