Thread: So whats the deal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Monkadelic

Default So whats the deal?

I am just wondering why all you ppl that post here every day are not ALL over this shit in Session... this is the best thing you ever seen in a skate game since sliced bread and you posted 1-2 vids of how bad-ass you were in a pre alpha park and now since a real park came out you are all gone because you didn't back it.... .. I just don't understand why you would spend some extra cash to get in on the front row.
    Last edited by Monk; 03-10-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Amateur Flucker

Couldn't agree with you more Phant, it's been a ghost town since the release of the backers demo. Quite odd really. And it was really cheap to back for the early access (what was it, like $20?). I donated $60 myself.

I'm not naming names either but I know what you're saying. People that were dropping videos of the first park had so much more material to work with in the new park and they just vanished. The game being incomplete isn't an excuse to me, it's our duty to promote this game. Promoting it would involve filming, playing, and discussing it. It's been dead here, like what the hell? And it's only like 10 of us at fakeskate. It's disappointing really :/. The devs really gave us a huge park to work with and updates to exploit.
    Scharkey

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i can tell you about my opinion ..

not every one thinks session is a good game or even close to be good , and all that shit talk about ea skate and consitantly disliking videos that got posted here make the skate heads dont want to use this side no more

fluckit got changed to a session forum by people who dont even play session anymore .. becaus that game is not comming out in the next 2 years thats what non of that kids realized ... they just killd the intresst to come here ...

DAG DELETED his fluckit link and sayd he´s not comming back and i dont feel like posting videos here too ... its just not worth the dislikes and i dont expect anything better comming from here ...

Amateur Flucker

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i can tell you about my opinion ..

not every one thinks session is a good game or even close to be good , and all that shit talk about ea skate and consitantly disliking videos that got posted here make the skate heads dont want to use this side no more

fluckit got changed to a session forum by people who dont even play session anymore .. becaus that game is not comming out in the next 2 years thats what non of that kids realized ... they just killd the intresst to come here ...

DAG DELETED his fluckit link and sayd he´s not comming back and i dont feel like posting videos here too ... its just not worth the dislikes and i dont expect anything better comming from here ...
    i'm so confused...
    Scharkey

monk...

10 years of the greatest grind mechanics ever built and then we got this...

its not fun...
    it doesnt look good.
    its not worth any time for me until its fixed and turned back into physics based...

doesnt mean i dont appreciate and love the feeling of the flip tricks...
    it means the grinding is not fun..
    for me..

honestly..
    if you are ok with how this grind mechanic works in session you should be disappointed in your self.
    it is too different that skate to be the same thing...
    if you prefer this mechanic to skate than...you really never played skate the right way or you just didnt like the grinding in skate..i dont understand how there is a middle ground coming from the greatest skate simulater we ever had.
    both are fair and reasonable opinions to have.
    feelings matter lol

it is tony hawk.
    there is no other way to describe how it feels, how it looks, ,and how i feel while i play it.
    theres no other way to describe how it works other than tony hawk.
    thats a problem for me.

consider me old.
    i cant spend time hoping.
    i cant lurk the discord everyday hoping FOR ANOTHER FUCKING PICTUREE OF SOMETHING WE'VE SEEN BEFORE.

the grinding is a problem.
    it took some of us a few hours to accept that...

and for clarification...

i have hopes..
    but if the game they want to create doesnt feel better than the one they are trying to over take.
    i wont play it.

skate is the greatest for a reason.

that being said.
    skate had 30+ people, 200 mill, and 3 years of development..

skate is the greatest for a reason..
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

XBL
    Stokenstein

I backed and I don’t have a PC.

That said, having not even played the game (I’m waiting for Xbox), I can tell that Session really needs some focus put into physics and the overall feel of being on the board. Skate felt like skateboarding through and through and that showed even just watching other people’s footage. Whether you were skating a ledge, a bowl, handrail, speed checking down a hill, or skating flat ground, Skate felt nearly perfect outside of a few quirks. For me it is the standard that has to be met.

However, I think the falling amount of content being shared is more due to the community not being large to begin with and a final product being so far in the distance or really not even a guarantee at all.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

[QUOTE=Stokenstein;182262]I backed and I don’t have a PC.

However, I think the falling amount of content being shared is more due to the community not being large to begin with and a final product being so far in the distance or really not even a guarantee at all.[/QUOTE

like i sayd im sick of defending my self for posting ea skate videos and i´m even more sick of the dislikes from fluckit members .. its a true shame getting 20 dislikes from a skate webside .. and how to fix it makes me even more sick .. i delete my videos and just reupload to youtube and dont post it here ... and it fixes the problem or atleast it takes weeks to get 3 dislikes ( maybe the same guy with 3 accounts ) ..

and i see this on every ea skate video that other members post too . fucking shame