Thread: So whats the deal?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Monkadelic

I get what you are saying but at the same time I don't get what you are saying.. I'm with Scharkey 100% on this. This is a pre-alpha build and the past Dev Q&A Live Stream they had the other day ( and every month if you backed them) they did say that character customization and filming was in the works. I personally had about an hour PM chat with the graphics designer and he was asking me about what i liked best and the worst from the replay editor from the EA skate series... you have to understand this is 2-3 dudes(they hired 2 more) that are not working under a budget of a multi-million dollar corporation.. so yes things will be sketchy. longer than shorter tbh, but they are so far ahead of what they have right now as for everything feeling natural.

To me.. personally I value your opinions but Demz i disagree with you on this quote "if you prefer this mechanic to skate than...you really never played skate the right way or you just didnt like the grinding in skate..i dont understand how there is a middle ground coming from the greatest skate simulater we ever had." I feel I played skate VERY much the right way and i like this system 1000x better. To each ones own tho.. but also IMO if you know about it and are not participating in the early stages of development with ideas..... then you don't have the right to bitch about the final product. My opinion. so hopefully we will be seeing you at the end of this yellow brick road.

And HC- ive never disliked a skate video in my life on YT- real or fakeskate... x7 Albert doesnt count.
    Last edited by Monk; 03-18-2018 at 05:23 PM.