Thread: So whats the deal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    my beef.
    the very first demo that most never played had....snap grinds...but...when you were in them you could still lift the board around and get the look you were going for.
    similar to skate...but...in skate you could land on the rail at the angle you choose and then adjust from there also.
    (think super angles crook , almost a noseslide....or a crook that is just barely hanging off of the obstacle, looking more like a regular nose grind. that wide range of options is a must, not being able to start the grind at the style/approach i want is a deal breaker)

snap grinding I can only start in one position....
    demo 2...
    snap grinding stayed..and we can no longer move the board while in the slide/grind.

demo 3 nothing changes...
    months later.
    this grind video shows no change in the direction they are interested in for the grinding mechanics...

Grind Manipulation works you just have to be creative. It somewhat works but I get what you are saying about raising the board up because I used to love smiths to 50/50 in skate. You can kind of do it right now except it is just side to side. Like you said it is "locked" but I believe stuff like that is coming.

https://streamable.com/1g5f8
    https://streamable.com/w8ao6
    Last edited by Monk; 03-24-2018 at 08:24 AM. Reason: changed youtube vids to streamable

Steam
    Monkadelic

delete my account please.
    Last edited by Monk; 03-25-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Blazing a Trail

Razor freestyle scooter > all