Thread: new tracks

Default new tracks

https://soundcloud.com/siriushours/sets/siriushours
    9 Tracks. 5 new tracks released the past month.

Rendezvous, Love Lost, Checkmate, Bitter Shine and Levels

Levels Artwork
    Last edited by saunders420; 06-15-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Blazing a Trail

Extremely dope. You have always been a dope rapper... Renegade and I have a song coming out soon. He was going to ask you if you wanted on it but I took to long... I can send you some beats through email if you need some free beats. Maybe you two can collaborate with me. Lmk

Blazing a Trail

I really like the first song. Beat was on point as well as ur flow

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Yo! Gotta scope these bro. Been busy AF recently, but I wanted to let you know that it's actually not too late to get on the collab necessarily if you want! I'm about to head to Mexico for spring break on Sunday morning, head back a few days later, and then hit the studio again a week or two after I get back. I get off of work at 11 tonight and I'll let you know what I'm thinking music wise if you're down! If anything, I'll give you some real feedback at some point tonight lmao

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Damn, these are dope! I'm especially a fan of the 1st one. The beat is really really dope and your vocals definitely fit on it! I've got to keep listening to grasp the lyrics a bit better, but I'm digging the sound and your vocals are mixed really nicely. You've got them panning left and right and what not, and it really pops when you're listening to it with a pair of Audio-Technica's like I am.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by CA|Renegade View Post
    Damn, these are dope! I'm especially a fan of the 1st one. The beat is really really dope and your vocals definitely fit on it! I've got to keep listening to grasp the lyrics a bit better, but I'm digging the sound and your vocals are mixed really nicely. You've got them panning left and right and what not, and it really pops when you're listening to it with a pair of Audio-Technica's like I am.
    I just got a pair of Audio-Technica m50x a month ago... Really helps mixing 808s.. love em.. and I got krk 5s monitors.. getting a sub soon. But I've got subs in my car

thanks fellas.

It's really hard to mix on headphones I find, also don't have monitors yet, but definitely try my best. Im using the Beats Studio Pro (Terrible Quality imo) to mix and listen, tend to use the computer speakers for another reference, the small bose computer speakers(really makes a difference when its loud)...I need to sell these Beats(lol good luck) and get some sennheisers or AT's; they are above and beyond compared to the expensive garbo I bought as a young idiot.

Second song was trying something different for shits and giggles. It was one of those songs where I said fuck it. Lets do it lol wrote it mad quick and figured I liked it enough to record it. turned out better than I imagined, the producer of the song was happy and wants to mix/master it so it will be getting the treatment over the next week.

If you ever wanna send instrumentals link my pm's. Ill try my best to get on whatever it is, always tryna consume new work. Got a nice track im bout to record for wiltzuh this week. Also if you guys are a part of any societys for writing/composing let me know and we can make it all legit.

Shit...where do I find your music fellas?
    Last edited by saunders420; 03-26-2018 at 05:07 PM.

another track released last night https://soundcloud.com/siriushours/time-again

gonna add it to OP.

Blazing a Trail

Sorry.. what's ur email. I'll send u some beats.. ask renegade for the beat if u want to hope on that. I deleted it.. new track is super dope man!!! Mad skills

pmd you my email/.

new one.

https://soundcloud.com/siriushours/l-a

whole new zone and feel good, teh music really does change up quick.

updated op.