Thread: How tf do you treflip perfect catch noselide

Minglin'
    XBL
    The Susans

Default How tf do you treflip perfect catch noselide

I've been playing this damn game for over a decade now. Still can't tre flip perfect catch nose slide. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT LET ME KNOW THANKS

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Patience. A lot of patience. And a bit of luck too. I've actually got one filmed on the ABD rail, but I'm holding off on putting it in any video for a sec

Awful Awfuls!

dont turn the body of the skater with the left stick until the tre is finished/mostly done its rotation. If you turn too early the board hits the ledge and you fuck up. Keeping the body still while it rotates is the way, use that left stick fast when the timing is right you'll get it

Minglin'
    XBL
    The Susans

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    dont turn the body of the skater with the left stick until the tre is finished/mostly done its rotation. If you turn too early the board hits the ledge and you fuck up. Keeping the body still while it rotates is the way, use that left stick fast when the timing is right you'll get it
    This is why you're the goat. Exact response I needed. Just finished something new if you want to check it out Trying to get uploaded on a channel with more skate subs than me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_YOPtzrF6w

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

you can do super steezy hurricanes by waiting to use the left stick till the very end as well

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Minglin'
    XBL
    The Susans

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    you can do super steezy hurricanes by waiting to use the left stick till the very end as well
    Haha I'm no stranger to the butter grinds/slide and the real trick to them is to get the board touch the ledge/rail prior to the actual truck touching. Hurricane at :37 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3igBtY6oY8