What up, y'all! I had some extra clips, wanted to play around with some of the effects on Premiere, and worked on this with some of the extra time I had the past week or so. I wouldn't consider these to be total throwaway clips like my 2nd solo, but I saved what I thought were my best clips for another Might as Well full part. If that never happens I guess I'd just end up using them myself eventually, but for now these are clips are clips I'd at least consider to be good. A few of them are ones I really like actually. I figured since 420 was in about a week from when I felt in the mood to make a solo, and since it was my 4th solo it would be appropriate to make a 420 themed solo. Hope y'all enjoy the skating, the filming, the effects, the mixtape Wiz joint, and have yourselves an awesome 420! Roll one up and enjoy!

PS: After uploading this video I noticed there was a copyright claim on the song. Since I edited the part specifically to this song and synced a lot of the b-sides and clips to it I will definitely not be making another version with another song. I apologize, but if you're from one of the following countries this video will not be playable: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czechia, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.