Thread: realistic pop out of grinds in skate2

Default realistic pop out of grinds in skate2

i've been wondering how to lowpop out of grinds in s2, the"official" way for a while now. i think i know how to do it. i go into a grind then a press a or x then i do the trick and it works 40-50% of the time. is this how everyone does that?
    sorry

XBL
    dudren42

Quote Originally Posted by My Elementality View Post
    i've been wondering how to lowpop out of grinds in s2, the"official" way for a while now. i think i know how to do it. i go into a grind then a press a or x then i do the trick and it works 40-50% of the time. is this how everyone does that?

it actually depends alot on what grind/slide you are trying to do
    Last edited by dudren; 05-16-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Minglin'
    XBL
    The Susans

Quote Originally Posted by My Elementality View Post
    Completely depends on the trick and the spot. You have the general concept though, the best way to practice is find a tall out ledge and practice getting the timing down for different tricks. The timing on a bs tail bs flip or just bs tail pop out will be different than a crook or 5-0 pop out after a while you'll figure out the timing for your tricks. Now the transfer stuff like nosegrind pop back to the side you started and shit like that, that I love doing needs the spot, timing, and getting your person to stand in the grind correctly like I didn't know if a bs crook pop over was possible on a non glitch flat bar until I approached it like how I do in real life and positioned my skater so my shoulders were pointing forward and I was standing in the grind so my toe side wheel was kissing the rail.

ALSO 40-50% is pretty good if you're doing ollies, if you're trying lazy flips, shuvs, or transfers that shit is hard and isn't every try I don't care who you are.

Good luck though and you can do them in S3!
    Last edited by iamjoshk; 05-16-2018 at 07:24 AM.

thanks guys, that's what i thought. i can do ollies out pretty easily, it's just flips out that i have a problem with. i'll have to try that tall ledge shit one of these days. also, i knew that you can do that shit in s3 as well. i've seen boxerman and snail do a lot of shit as well. appreciate it still, josh k and dudren, thank you
    Last edited by My Elementality; 05-16-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    sorry

actually, i find it harder to do it in s3 cause it seems like you fall off the rail or ledge a lot faster. it's kinda weird, thankfully the hardcore pop out isn't very high so that's fine
    sorry