Thread: EA Skate Speculation Leading into to E3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

I think it's possible. I think the timing is right and the whole server thing is very odd. I hope it's real. People haven't shut the fuck up about skate 4 for years now. Ea is bound to notice eventually. I can't help but think that if it is real it won't be what we want.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

EA is gonna do it eventually imo.

Need a spock meme for this.....it would be highly illogical for EA to not make a remaster. Include OG SanVan and/or S2 SanVan spots as another map to skate in.
    Hell even the other city spots from Skate it from wii. Slap a 60 dollar price tag, and it would be selling like hot cakes. with the PC realm even gathering a base for session. They could swoop in, put it on PC, and raise hellfire. That would be a sight to see.... a Remaster of the Skate series would be ideal.

XBL
    McBambi

I think if EA were not planing to do something new with Skate they would have communicated the "reactivation" of S3 in some way. now it just feels like a tease.

i saw the dumbass x7 albert vid my friend sent me about s4 and i was convinced it could come but i was still skeptical, then the servers came back and now i'm convinced it has a really good chance to get out. although one of my friends, friends interns at ea and he told him there will be a skate game and it'll either be skate 1, 2, and 3 remastered or skate 4
    sorry

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Quote Originally Posted by My Elementality View Post
    i saw the dumbass x7 albert vid my friend sent me about s4 and i was convinced it could come but i was still skeptical, then the servers came back and now i'm convinced it has a really good chance to get out. although one of my friends, friends interns at ea and he told him there will be a skate game and it'll either be skate 1, 2, and 3 remastered or skate 4
    Don't listen to Albert! Ever. He sucks

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

i know but it was convincing, also he was like "i recommend you watch this with your parents cause there are some big boy words in this vid" lol. but if you watch it, you'd understand.
    Last edited by My Elementality; 06-08-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    sorry

Minglin'
    XBL
    The Susans

After in n out told me and the spectrum guys everything that went down between the transition of skate 2/3 I don’t think skate 4 will happen and if it does it will be farther away from the original skate than skate 3 since majority of their demographic of sales is starting to come from kids who don’t skate and do that stupid trick line trash. I do believe I remaster is in the works, but I think it will just be a s3 remaster for the next gen consoles with maybe dlc.

Best case scenario they remaster skate one with skate 3 filming and you can get off your board. That’d be the best.