Quote Originally Posted by kellylitz View Post
Skate 3 was broken up into 3 parts with different teams in the office working on each section. So someone working on the Industrial section, didn't have much say in the overall design in the Downtown section. That's how they have a different aesthetic.
Cuz never got fired. He quit because everyone knew the Blackbox team was disbanding after Skate 3, and he found another game studio to work at.

EA never paid to license the brands in the game. It was basically a handshake deal acknowledging that by putting the brands in the game for free, the skate companies are getting a lot of free exposure. That's why you don't see Skull Skates in the game. Some of the producers wanted Skull in the game, but Skull said "F U. If you want my brand, pay me." And so they didn't pay.
Anyway, I'm still crossing my finger that 4 is in development, or we get a 1-3 remaster pack.
Nice! That’s pretty legit. Shame Skull wasnt in, but I’d have put money on that being the response.

I wonder if there becomes some issue of selling “packs” or whatever of those brand’s products for profit that those brands aren’t seeing, if that were to be a way of monetization.