Thread: Remind me how to do the Merge Glitch - please

Blazing a Trail

Default Remind me how to do the Merge Glitch - please

It's been a minute, but now that the servers are back up I figured I'd start Building some Parks again. However, I forget how to do the Merge Glitch (if it even still works).. I remember it had something to do with deleting the DLC's and working offline??

Search isn't working right now so any help would be appreciated..

Also, how do you get that DR. Pepper and Sandwich again? It's not showing up and blocking me from re-editing old parks..

Thanks fellas.

you can only do it on 360 btw if you play on xbox.
    XBOX GUIDE
    sorry

sorry

i don't know how to get the dr pepper dlc on ps3 if you play on there but i think you can gameshare with someone on xbox to get it or get their save. with the save you can get their graphics as well
    sorry

Blazing a Trail

Thanks man!! When you say you can only do it on xbox, do you mean it's not working on PS3 anymore? (I should have mentioned I'm on ps3 with the game)..

Thanks again.

the game is backwards compatable on xbox one. you can not clear system cache on xbox one so you can't do the glitch on there but if you have a xbox 360 you can do it still. ps3 works fine though
    sorry

Blazing a Trail

Sending you a request on PSN..

ah, no. i play on xbox bro, i only have a ps4 that i hardly go on anymore and even if you had that, i don't have playstation plus so sorry bro
    sorry