Thread: [FULL LENGTH] Stingray Go Sidewalk Surfing

Default [FULL LENGTH] Stingray Go Sidewalk Surfing

Hi guys

after several unsuccessful Youtube upload attempt, I ended up buying a vimeo plus account.

even though the copyright info stated it wouldn't be blocked, it was somehow always unavailable to anyone but myself..

anyway, so 7 years after it was all filmed and btay & the first cuts of madssers and gizzlers parts were edited, 6 years after gizzler edited the remaining parts, and 2 months after I re-edited my part the whole video is available.

hoping someone watches it

https://vimeo.com/289554791

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Adda, wow. That no comply wallie 180, fuck you I have been trying no comply wallies forever

Cere wins the best song award.

Really good video with a lot of skaters which I miss seeing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    Adda, wow. That no comply wallie 180, fuck you I have been trying no comply wallies forever

Cere wins the best song award.

Really good video with a lot of skaters which I miss seeing here.
    thanks for watching it and your kind words man. Editing it really took me back to all the fun times me and Cerebus had just seshing the city staying at one district online for an hour or so trying to find spots or work out ways of applying our styles to spots.

it's a shame EA turned everything of on the reel cause this has made me wanna play again.

all those gc's gone :/

This video has such a long history...so cool that it finally comes to see the light. All these session for intro and stuff were really fun. Miss those days a lot.
    Features Adda, Btay, Cerebus, Gizzler, Krispy & Madsser...a sweet friends section...and only skate.reel footage! I got on Adda's nerves since years: "Where's the fucking video, man?"and always knew that he'll finish it someday <3 But sucks a little that its not on youtube...whatever....and its missing a cool tranny part a little.

Definetly a must watch.....
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    This video has such a long history...so cool that it finally comes to see the light. All these session for intro and stuff were really fun. Miss those days a lot.
    Features Adda, Btay, Cerebus, Gizzler, Krispy & Madsser...a sweet friends section...and only skate.reel footage! I got on Adda's nerves since years: "Where's the fucking video, man?"and always knew that he'll finish it someday <3 But sucks a little that its not on youtube...whatever....and its missing a cool tranny part a little.

Definetly a must watch.....
    Yeah man it was a lot of fun, glad it finally came out.

Thanks for your hard work on the Edits of some Of The parts. It probably would not be out yet had it not been for you!

Wish I'd gotten it out sooner

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Damn, Adda! I absolutely love it!! I've only gotten through the first 2 parts too far. You absolutely shredded it, and this definitely deserves another comment from me when I finish it. Bravo Stingray!!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

adda's alive holy balls

i'm so glad this is seeing the light of day, what a trip. this rules

gonna watch later but im so excited to sit down with this

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    adda's alive holy balls

i'm so glad this is seeing the light of day, what a trip. this rules

gonna watch later but im so excited to sit down with this
    Haha yeah, I'm not dead, I've just had a very busy couple of years.

Got a job at law firm. Moved out of my parents place them moved around like 3 more times since then, met a girl from America then went through the lengthy visa process to move her over here and got married. Started a digital and print music magazine. And I started and quit a touring band, though now I'm in another touring band and have my own punk band too.

Have barely touched my ps3 since 2012.

I spent October through to June renovating my folks'old place and in the process found my old external hard drive and when I fired it up I found the video project files so I had at it.

Glad a few people I remember are still in the community