Thread: 10 Minute Solo Part - "Imaginaerium"

XBL
    McBambi

Default 10 Minute Solo Part - "Imaginaerium"

So here it is, sit back, relax and enjoy. hope you like it.
    Giving s3 the last visit.

Thanks for watching my stuff over the last few years, once my need to edit something kicks in again I'll probably make something new, until then - see you in skate 4!

XBL
    TheDietTea

Skate 4.. Smh.. Lol. Dope edit. You hit some stuff similar to the way I have before. We should make a video together some time. Well done, seriously.

XBL
    McBambi

thanks man!

this was a pretty boring watch in my opinion
    sorry

XBL
    TheDietTea

That's part of why I stopped sharing things here to be honest, Elementality. This section needs some guidelines. Opinions are fine but we've got to be more constructive toward eachother. It comes off as rude and disrespectful. This dude spent time on a 10 minute video. Atleast give some pros and cons.

no opinion zone now i guess?
    i don't gotta give constructive criticism if it's his last vid, i don't even have any to be honest
    sorry

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    That's part of why I stopped sharing things here to be honest, Elementality. This section needs some guidelines. Opinions are fine but we've got to be more constructive toward eachother. It comes off as rude and disrespectful. This dude spent time on a 10 minute video. Atleast give some pros and cons.
    100% agree .. skate comunity is allmost as toxic as the call of duty rage kids .. i rather dont make videos at all

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by My Elementality View Post
    no opinion zone now i guess?
    i don't gotta give constructive criticism if it's his last vid, i don't even have any to be honest
    boring to watch ? have we seen the same video ?
    i dont see anything constructiv in you posting this

dude he works on his tricks to make them look well .. and he takes time for proper edits .. flameing his shit is just a dick move .. especialy when he skates and edits a heck lot better than you ...
    Last edited by HCH Media; 11-26-2018 at 03:07 AM.

i'm not trying to say he sucks, he obviously has skill. it's just that this type of skating isn't for me i guess. it was a boring watch for me at least
    and also telling me that i don't skate or edit as good as him won't help anything, especially when your trying to tell me that i'm flaming him
    sorry

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by My Elementality View Post
    i'm not trying to say he sucks, he obviously has skill. it's just that this type of skating isn't for me i guess. it was a boring watch for me at least
    and also telling me that i don't skate or edit as good as him won't help anything, especially when your trying to tell me that i'm flaming him
    skillfull skating and watchable edits are not for you ? his ungrindables are years ahead of you ... sooo please dont coment on stuff that is not for you ...

its bin fucking months when i checkd in the last time ... bollox like this just makes me never visit this shithole again ....

WTF

XBL
    McBambi

hey it's all good guys, I get that some people don't like my stuff or style of editing. but yeah I also agree that it's gotten more and more toxic sadly.
    Also it's fucking funny how Elementality wanted to have me in his Full Length so bad that he flipped out when I uploaded my part as a solo. And now my stuff is boring

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    skillfull skating and watchable edits are not for you ? his ungrindables are years ahead of you ... sooo please dont coment on stuff that is not for you ...

its bin fucking months when i checkd in the last time ... bollox like this just makes me never visit this shithole again ....

WTF
    i can only post here if i'm praising now i guess lol?
    i usually like his shit but this was boring to me. i can't give an opinion if i can't do half this shit now? doesn't matter if i can do it or not, i'm still entitled to an opinion skatan, grow the fuck up dude.
    sorry

such an insane ender!

just watched in full with a buddy, so many ooh's and ahh's!

didn't get bored btw lol
    Last edited by PoppinSuds; 11-26-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppinSuds View Post

didn't get bored btw lol
    yee. really looked like you were just having fun playing the game. cant hate on that.

good shit bambi

XBL
    McBambi

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    yee. really looked like you were just having fun playing the game. cant hate on that.

good shit bambi
    Thanks! that's exactly what i did

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Damn... The first clip, :53, 1:20, 3:11, 5:44, 9:08, suuuper clean 9:20, 9:37, and that nuts banger were my favs! Solid ass edit as always bro! Hopefully we'll get a Skate 4 SMH

Minglin'
    Steam
    kawaskicunt
    PSN
    Gummyman2
    XBL
    vmm

Liked the edit man was sick, this community still has quality left in it

Nothing wrong with encouraging positivity, fairly hypocritical to tell someone to grow up in my opinion.