Thread: Channel got TERMINATED for no reason...

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default NEW Full Part 2019 "Here To Stay" Ft 5 people!!

Instead of re uploading the videos that got deleted I decided I'd give you guys something fresh, enjoy & please be sure to like & subscribe to the new channel Thank you

Last edited by GnarlyRealm; 01-14-2019 at 06:45 AM.

Awful Awfuls!

Interesting video…

First question: is this an iMovie Edit? It looks like one.

Intro/Cropping Hurdle (Fave Parts | 1:05-:19, 1:33)
    • (1:05) Like the effect here
    • (1:24) Nice use of the effect here. However, there should have been a little more room at the beginning of the clip to lead in to the trick.
    • (1:28) I’m not sure I would’ve used that clip. That one could have used some work.
    • (1:38) Nice use of the film burn here.

Overall: Not a bad part. It could’ve been better if there was more time to polish the existing clips or come up with new ones.

Jason Steez (2:47, 3:05)
    • (1:55) Not a fan of this clip, especially the first trick. Dark clothing + dark spot = little to no visibility. Use some brighter clothing or boards with brighter colors to bring out the trick when you film.
    • (2:17) Some noise there. Wonder where that came from?
    • (2:31) Like this clip, except the part where the skater is completely out of frame to set up the last trick in the line. Always keep him in frame.

Overall: Not a bad part. A couple of nice clips. Filming needs a little work.

Angry Samurai (3:16-4:23)
    • I don’t know what it is, but I like that intro with the jazzy music fading in. Good job here.

Overall: This was my favorite part of the entire video. The music and clips worked perfectly here.

King Wrestle (4:57-5:03, 5:08)
    • Won’t even ask about the origin of the name.
    • (5:03) Nice clip here. Wished the camera followed the skater landing the trick.
    • (5:08) Could have been framed a little tighter and could have used another angle. Playing with the Zoom Glitch to go long lens would have helped here. Nice trick too.

Overall: This was an okay part, probably below average. Trick Selection seems a bit random, most clips cut off the skater mid-trick, and the last clip in the part was an abrupt end.

Cesium Kid (6:04)
    • “The beginning…”? At the end of the video? I don’t get it. The beginning of sticking around, making more fakeskate videos, perhaps?

Overall: A really short part, and just an okay part as well. Filming way too close to the skater killed it for me. It worked well in the one clip I liked in this part.

Credits
    There could’ve been a little more here than everyone being “Filmer/Skater” (pretty much everyone is that on here); music credits would have been nice here. Would love to know the music used in Samurai's part.

General
    • Fell deep in love with crossfades in this video. Mix it up; hard cuts are just as good.

All in all, this was just an okay video.
    Last edited by Amphan; 01-14-2019 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Proofreading...LOTS of proofreading

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
    Interesting video…

First question: is this an iMovie Edit? It looks like one.

Intro/Cropping Hurdle (Fave Parts | 1:05-:19, 1:33)
    • (1:05) Like the effect here
    • (1:24) Nice use of the effect here. However, there should have been a little more room at the beginning of the clip to lead in to the trick.
    • (1:28) I’m not sure I would’ve used that clip. That one could have used some work.
    • (1:38) Nice use of the film burn here.

Overall: Not a bad part. It could’ve been better if there was more time to polish the existing clips or come up with new ones.

Jason Steez (2:47, 3:05)
    • (1:55) Not a fan of this clip, especially the first trick. Dark clothing + dark spot = little to no visibility. Use some brighter clothing or boards with brighter colors to bring out the trick when you film.
    • (2:17) Some noise there. Wonder where that came from?
    • (2:31) Like this clip, except the part where the skater is completely out of frame to set up the last trick in the line. Always keep him in frame.

Overall: Not a bad part. A couple of nice clips. Filming needs a little work.

Angry Samurai (3:16-4:23)
    • I don’t know what it is, but I like that intro with the jazzy music fading in. Good job here.

Overall: This was my favorite part of the entire video. The music and clips worked perfectly here.

King Wrestle (4:57-5:03, 5:08)
    • Won’t even ask about the origin of the name.
    • (5:03) Nice clip here. Wished the camera followed the skater landing the trick.
    • (5:08) Could have been framed a little tighter and could have used another angle. Playing with the Zoom Glitch to go long lens would have helped here. Nice trick too.

Overall: This was an okay part, probably below average. Trick Selection seems a bit random, most clips cut off the skater mid-trick, and the last clip in the part was an abrupt end.

Cesium Kid (6:04)
    • “The beginning…”? At the end of the video? I don’t get it. The beginning of sticking around, making more fakeskate videos, perhaps?

Overall: A really short part, and just an okay part as well. Filming way too close to the skater killed it for me. It worked well in the one clip I liked in this part.

Credits
    There could’ve been a little more here than everyone being “Filmer/Skater” (pretty much everyone is that on here); music credits would have been nice here. Would love to know the music used in Samurai's part.

General
    • Fell deep in love with crossfades in this video. Mix it up; hard cuts are just as good.

All in all, this was just an okay video.
    The feedback is much appreciated bro, Croppping hurdles part was edited by himself for the most part, in the upload studio on xbox & yup imovie lmao,

as far as my first clip being hella dark, You have no idea how long i sat there tryna fix it lmfao ! all the clips have a filter over em, including my really dark one, i tried maybe lighting it up or using a similar filter to the one i was using, like the sephia filer...but it just looks completely off, so i kept it how it was lol. if you notice in cesium kids part the one night time clip he has, doesnt have the same filter as anything else in the video, thats what i was trying to do with my first clip, but since it was day time in the game, it just didnt match up how it was supposed to, also idk why the audio tear happens, its happened with all my videos before, i just usually watch em and go back and re edit the audio in that part, but since my channel was terminated, I woudn't say this was put together last minute, cause it was finished before my original channel even going down, but I sure as hell didnt go back and re watch the rendered version of it till after it was uploaded lol, I was rushing to get the video up

Also i couldn't agree more about samurais part...its my favorite too , the way the music syncs is perfect

also i think king wrestlle and cropping hurdle are both xbox generated names, that you first get when joining live, they sure sound like em.
    & you did get it, thats exactly it says the begging, the videos called here to stay, unironically the title has nothing to do with the channel going down, like i said the video was already finished before hand, the title just happen to work with my situation lol but the reason I put the the begininng at the end, Is cause theres more videos like these to come, and its a fresh start

music credits are so dam long, I put em in the description lmao
    this video was the first time I attempted to really put something together like this with multiple people involved glad you liked it tho