Thread: Replay Editor Mod Issue

Default Replay Editor Mod Issue

I recently tried installing it, and eventually got it to work in-game, but now my game will freeze and skip every few seconds as I'm playing.
    The mod works just fine, but it's irritating to deal with these constant skips as I'm trying to play.
    The game will go back to running as normal when I uninstall the replay editor, and mod menu, and goes right back to skipping when I reinstall them.

Anyone else experience this issue, or know what I could do to fix it? I haven't hit anyone up on the discord because I didn't want to bother them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Is your mod manager the most current one? If it is I could ask on discord if you like. I don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by Bonksz View Post
    Is your mod manager the most current one? If it is I could ask on discord if you like. I don't mind
    I actually got it figured out by reinstalling the mods, and the mod manager, but thanks for trying to help anyway bonksz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck