First SickSteeze part, a sesh at Therapy Sessions by Snail

Song:
Stars by Fog Lake

Submit your SickSteeze!

EMPHASIS ON REALISM/STYLE/QUALITY (Incl. CAMERA WORK) IF YOUR VIDEO PASSES "QUALITY CHECK" AND IT GETS UPLOADED THEN YOUR CHANNEL/PAGE/INSTA WILL BE LINKED IN THE DESCRIPTION.

Send me a link to download or watch your video through Discord or Email (at bottom) and I will let you know if it's Sick and Steezy enough to be uploaded on the community series Looking for high quality realism, simple or creative, so I will be quite honest and blunt with my answer to you as I'll only accept above a certain standard, so please don't take it personally if I don't choose your video, I love you all but this is also my channel

Rules:
- 60 Seconds Long (+\- a few seconds) - Edit of your choice, suggestions are below this list but
feel free to come up with your own ideas
- DON'T ADD YOUR NAME(S) TO CORNER - I'll add your name(s) to the corner, but if you make an intro you're welcome to edit your name into the intro, I'll just add your name when the skating starts or not at all if that's what's requested
- Realistic Skating - Does it look possible in real life? I will be picky
- Realistic LOOKING Skating - Take note of body/skateboard animation and landing for clean/stylish clips..
- Realistic Camera Work - I won't accept flying up and down stairs and unrealistic filming etc..
- Any format you'd like, 16:9, 4:3 etc..
- Preferably royalty free music to avoid things like video getting blocked in other countries etc.. but it's not that important so if you do have a particular song you want to use then go ahead.
- Up to you if you want to upload the vid on your channel public or private before you send it to me, depends where you want it to be seen first I will be adding an intro and outro as well as corner names to the vid if it's accepted, so if you want me to send you back the version I'll be uploading to my channel that's fine too

Suggestions For Edits:
- Regular Solo Edit
- Collaborations
- Team Sesh
- Park Sesh
- Spot Battle
...get creative!
This will be an ongoing series, no deadlines, you can even appear in more than one over time so you're not limited to one having just SickSteeze video!

Join My Discord Server! - https://discord.gg/Wrqbnz7
Email - VirtualParadise@Live.com