Thread: My Edits and Parts: SucoVidya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#4 Bust or Bail
    Sesher Magazine community Bust or Bail Competition #1.
    We held a comp, open to the community, just prior to the xbox release and release of issue #1 of the mag. WilScot took the W but in BoB 1 I collabed with in game brand Schlaudie and community modder Abaddon to provide some prizes. I designed an original mesh for trucks and Abaddon brought the design to a mesh and I textured the trucks then textured the default clothing with Schlaudie gear and we packed it up with 7 customized boards for the finalists. Two of the competitors had to resubmit clips as bails ad there was only 1 submission allowed but due to their submissions, theu were very obviously against realism criteria. We were a bit more lenient on realism in BoB #1.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#5 Pool's Closed
    Seeing that only prominent community content creators had access to alternate builds that had access to the pool, I was determined to find a way in and managed to get there by going under the map. This kicked of my series of 'Shorts'

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#6 Modding tutorial
    Simple tutorial on modding. If you dont use the UVs to make your textures, the templates I made are available in the Sesher Discord.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#7 Replay Editor tutorial for players serious about improving with the editor.
    In depth tutorial to immidiately get confident with the buggy editor in 0.0.0.5. This is the most efficient way to be prepared for editing, through my experience, on the fly and to make the most clips out of each sesh.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#8 Another 'Shorts' edit. One of my hardest tricks.
    This took about 3 hours to get clean, without major clipping or bugs while working on the part below this clip.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#9 Create your own park / creative edit.
    I think i was late to the party in discovering that the upstairs objects were moveable in creature park, but i made the most of it trying to create a part that was out of the box to help showcase the potential this feature has.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#10 You died.
    A parody short about changing from casual to hardcore