Thread: My Edits and Parts: SucoVidya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

Post My Edits and Parts: SucoVidya

I'll just post in the order they were uploaded and I will bump the thread when I make new edits or parts. I'm rapping in the bgm in my personal edits.
    Hardcore/Realism custom settings.

(Apologies in advance for my poor grammar. I rely on autocorrect as im dyslexic)

#1 This was my first and lowest session quality edit. Lowest quality bgm from all the videos as it was just a freestyle pulled from a stream i did in the comedy night game. Music quality is high after this edit onwards. Edit is from 0.0.0.4

(I'll be splitting the post up due to 1 video per post, restrictions)

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#2 'Slick C_nt'
    I was trying to show off my skills with the replay editor. I got a lot of tips from PoppyQuidJr, from the Dizzy team and I became fairly confident with the editor and began to focus on realism.

Edits and parts start to ramp up in production value below this line.
    Last edited by SucoVidya; 07-14-2020 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Dyslexia

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#3 My War
    After making friends with GoldNoose he was keen on my idea to make a magazine and discord server as a parody and nod to Thrasher. I went with the name Sesher and kicked things off with a 'My War' parody which seemingly felt less parody and more like a kayfabe of the session universe, as if Sesher was the Thrasher of the game. Thats the direction we decided to take with the magazine and discord community moving forward.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#4 Bust or Bail
    Sesher Magazine community Bust or Bail Competition #1.
    We held a comp, open to the community, just prior to the xbox release and release of issue #1 of the mag. WilScot took the W but in BoB 1 I collabed with in game brand Schlaudie and community modder Abaddon to provide some prizes. I designed an original mesh for trucks and Abaddon brought the design to a mesh and I textured the trucks then textured the default clothing with Schlaudie gear and we packed it up with 7 customized boards for the finalists. Two of the competitors had to resubmit clips as bails ad there was only 1 submission allowed but due to their submissions, theu were very obviously against realism criteria. We were a bit more lenient on realism in BoB #1.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#5 Pool's Closed
    Seeing that only prominent community content creators had access to alternate builds that had access to the pool, I was determined to find a way in and managed to get there by going under the map. This kicked of my series of 'Shorts'

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#6 Modding tutorial
    Simple tutorial on modding. If you dont use the UVs to make your textures, the templates I made are available in the Sesher Discord.