Thread: My Edits and Parts: SucoVidya

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

Post My Edits and Parts: SucoVidya

I'll just post in the order they were uploaded and I will bump the thread when I make new edits or parts. I'm rapping in the bgm in my personal edits.
    Hardcore/Realism custom settings.

(Apologies in advance for my poor grammar. I rely on autocorrect as im dyslexic)

#1 This was my first and lowest session quality edit. Lowest quality bgm from all the videos as it was just a freestyle pulled from a stream i did in the comedy night game. Music quality is high after this edit onwards. Edit is from 0.0.0.4

(I'll be splitting the post up due to 1 video per post, restrictions)

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#2 'Slick C_nt'
    I was trying to show off my skills with the replay editor. I got a lot of tips from PoppyQuidJr, from the Dizzy team and I became fairly confident with the editor and began to focus on realism.

Edits and parts start to ramp up in production value below this line.
    Last edited by SucoVidya; 07-14-2020 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Dyslexia

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#3 My War
    After making friends with GoldNoose he was keen on my idea to make a magazine and discord server as a parody and nod to Thrasher. I went with the name Sesher and kicked things off with a 'My War' parody which seemingly felt less parody and more like a kayfabe of the session universe, as if Sesher was the Thrasher of the game. Thats the direction we decided to take with the magazine and discord community moving forward.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#4 Bust or Bail
    Sesher Magazine community Bust or Bail Competition #1.
    We held a comp, open to the community, just prior to the xbox release and release of issue #1 of the mag. WilScot took the W but in BoB 1 I collabed with in game brand Schlaudie and community modder Abaddon to provide some prizes. I designed an original mesh for trucks and Abaddon brought the design to a mesh and I textured the trucks then textured the default clothing with Schlaudie gear and we packed it up with 7 customized boards for the finalists. Two of the competitors had to resubmit clips as bails ad there was only 1 submission allowed but due to their submissions, theu were very obviously against realism criteria. We were a bit more lenient on realism in BoB #1.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#5 Pool's Closed
    Seeing that only prominent community content creators had access to alternate builds that had access to the pool, I was determined to find a way in and managed to get there by going under the map. This kicked of my series of 'Shorts'

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#6 Modding tutorial
    Simple tutorial on modding. If you dont use the UVs to make your textures, the templates I made are available in the Sesher Discord.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#7 Replay Editor tutorial for players serious about improving with the editor.
    In depth tutorial to immidiately get confident with the buggy editor in 0.0.0.5. This is the most efficient way to be prepared for editing, through my experience, on the fly and to make the most clips out of each sesh.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#8 Another 'Shorts' edit. One of my hardest tricks.
    This took about 3 hours to get clean, without major clipping or bugs while working on the part below this clip.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#9 Create your own park / creative edit.
    I think i was late to the party in discovering that the upstairs objects were moveable in creature park, but i made the most of it trying to create a part that was out of the box to help showcase the potential this feature has.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#10 You died.
    A parody short about changing from casual to hardcore

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#11 A nice line to give directions.
    After the first bust or bail comp, i thought i would create a line to show how to get to the comp spot as i had a lot of dm from players who were not accustomed to the Brooklyn map. Since we opened submissions from both xbox and pc.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#12 Joining Push Mongo
    I formed a Session Team with my friends and this isnmy announcement part. Push Mongo is aimed to be different than the bar-setting talent of Dizzy, yet still provide high quality edits and I had some fun with the editing and music in this one to help share the vibe.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#13 Creature Best Trick
    A 'Shorts' compilation of my submissions for the creature best trick competition. Serendipitously it was held right next to the spot we were holding the BoB #2 comp. So heres the clips i submitted. After seeing the clip that won, a screen recording of a tv, xbox replay of a body varial catch to 180, i ultimately felt that i pushed way hard for this event but was still stoked with the clips i had made.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#14 Nightwork
    This is my favourite of my edits to date. I wanted to get something in on the NBD train so I went with a different approach and instead of trying to grind the mechanics for nbds or hit spots with nbds, i chose to edit the whole feature part in one night with heavily filtered Nightvision effects. Theres a bonus edit in the video too to burn my remaining clips from unfinished projects.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#15 Bust or Bail II.
    This was a huge success. We ramped up the judging on realism and DQd more submissions than in BoB #1. The rules were fleshed out much more and required multiple angle submissions of the same trick and a bail submission. JL Nightmare took out the win in an impressive manner. There were some real hammers in BoB II. The video came out late as one of our foubding members, WilScot, who was editing the video, seemingly went off the grid and his streamable and youtube channels disappeared along with any sign of him. (We miss you)

Im working on a part for hitting 666 Subs, called 'Hella Good' or something like that which should be up soon so I'll give this thread a bump when its up.

Swing by the discord and have a read of Sesher Issue #1. If you want a jam, game of skate or just to chop it up with some of the community its a cool place to make some friends or start a team. We promote original content mods/brands, other communities, teams edits and more. All platforms are welcome. Im also keen to collab on ideas for joint edits/parts with others so dont be shy and come say hello.

Hope this makes a good read/watch
    Last edited by SucoVidya; 07-14-2020 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Dyslexia

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

'Hella Good Session'
    Just a llittle something fun I knocked up to celebrate reaching 666 subscribers

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

Team EMU invited Sesher Magazine to peep their Premier park build, Péitruss. Here is the first offical part on Péitruss.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

My final edit for 0.0.0.5 - 'The Towers'

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

Welcoming HVRLEM710 to the team.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

The Bust or Bail 3 Comp was lit

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

Celebrating the release of the RMS the_HOMETOWN 2 Story map for session with this early release promo edit

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

After releasing the the_HOMETOWN chatper 2 map - which in cluded a First Person Perspective mod, RMS developed a mod that will work with the Vanilla maps
    Here is my promotional edit that launched with his release - using the music from his original soundtrack on the_HOMETOWN 2

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

FINEPRINT - read between the lines

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

My first edit on solely 0% grind alignment. Havent really played with it on since.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

RAW footage from the Sesher Magazine Street Sesh competition

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

I released both of these on the same night.
    Very proud of my friends in the sesher magazine discord and my team mates in Push Mongo.
    Everyone died when we premiered these on the magazine stream.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya