Thread: Magazines as a Voice

XBL
    TheDietTea

Default Magazines as a Voice

Hey all, I thought it would be cool to try a new medium for speaking my mind, getting expressive up in here!
    This is a brand new one for me but I plan to experiment more as I go and maybe even make an official site.
    I have a placeholder for now though and I'm curious what people think.

Check it out below:

https://crashdoesmags.weebly.com/

Issue 001, Featuring EA Skate, Session and some Personal Opinions/Experience.

There's also some opinions on the sports genre and its money hungry systems featuring NBA 2K in another one I made on the same site there.

Update: 9/5/2020
    So if anyone's interested in progress here just wanted to update it.
    I am working on a brand new review for NBA 2K21. I am also pondering releasing an actual website, but that's secondary for now.
    I realize that my Depiction of NBA 2K20 on this temporary website I shared is not very constructive.
    So we are aiming to change that, gonna come back stronger while I play this year's game as I usually would.
    I don't agree with the financial practices going on in sports games but I still find myself playing with friends.
    So I'm going to come at this for all that it's worth, both positive and negative;
    To prove to myself I can do it, and to talk about some important issues in the industry.
    Last edited by Antwan; 09-05-2020 at 08:44 PM. Reason: News