Thread: With Skate 4 coming ...

Question With Skate 4 coming ...

Do you think this place will start to come back to life? Not played any of the other skateboarding games (session etc) and still rock a PS3 but have nothing to record on and can't tell when last I touched Skate. Would be nice though, was the cheapest hobby I ever had.

thoughts

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

It's a very slight "maybe", most people nowadays hang in various Discord-servers and such. I do miss the times of sitting on forums and shit, but I think people like Discord more now.

I dont even know what that is, if it comes out and im able to get it i'll still be here, chilling on my own lol

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I still check here every now and then, at least 2-3 times per week or so.

Hard to say, I think it will rejuvenate when skate 4 is out, but nowhere near to how it was. Expect the occasional old head to pop in because the thought of fluckit will come to their heads once skate 4 is available, but most won't even post new videos or post anything at all, just lurk the forums for nostalgia's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    Stokenstein

I hope we can get some life out of it again!

I think Fluckit provides a unique ability for people to share creations. That's what's great about forums vs Reddit/Discord. Things aren't just lost in the ether because they can be bumped based on interest and are a lot more easy to find if they are on pages past the first.

I hope to get things spruced up as news becomes more regular and more people's interest is piqued.

Quote Originally Posted by sickone
    I dont even know what that is, if it comes out and im able to get it i'll still be here, chilling on my own lol
    I'll be here too, so we can watch each others videos...haha! All this Discord stuff is totally confusing to me.
    !!!

Awful Awfuls!

this will always be the play to be its OG. There are still things in the works but like Granka said, a lot of the growth in ea skate takes place on Discord. I'm sure this site will be revived once S4 is launched in 2 years or so. At least if we keep it alive until then !

Best setup atm would likely be xbox one. Can play s3/ OG and has a built in cap card.

Yeah man be nice to see some hype on here and some new info, vids etc as it comes

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Sickone View Post
    Yeah man be nice to see some hype on here and some new info, vids etc as it comes
    Hmm..."EA Adds Skate.Reel To Skate And Launches Today"...does this count?

The amount of moaning on the Instagram post is hilarious, soon as one thing doesn't go exactly how people want they throw their toys out the pram.