Thread: Session is cool

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Good stuff man!!!

I liked the nose manual darkslide

Blazing a Trail

Thx pawn. Good to see you!!! Hope to see some session clips from you... you can get really tech.. I'm messing with the casper slides and primo. Now I can finally fell like Rodney lol... I'm surprised more people here are not playing.. it's the most realistic and challenging skate game imo.. people seem to be scared to play with catch on

Blazing a Trail

Looks like I posted this in the wrong section.. I'll fix it

Steam
    Acid_City
    PSN
    Seannepersson

I really had an issue with this game pre 1.0 cause of the animations etc. But now, I thoroughly enjoy it and I believe it even has more potential than sxl has. Really hope to see more people joining in. And even when the UE5 animations get added, will be even better.

I just hope the devs keep on updating it with animations, props for the object dropper, more clothing, more maps (please give us Barcelona!) etc. Really have high hopes for this.

Blazing a Trail

Hopefully once they upgrade the engine the animations will get better.. I think that's the man reason people here don't play it.. xl has the advantage there.. but as far as game play it feels so much more real then xl.. I actually feel like I'm skating in session

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Yeah I totally agree.

Sessions definitely not as smooth looking but it’s amazing how authentic it feels.
    Really is the game we’ve all been dreaming about for 20+ years.

If they keep the updates coming I have really high hopes.
    I heard rumblings that there might be some actual grind balancing at some point.

Blazing a Trail

You're right about that pawn. It's the game I've talked about since 2003 with friends.. the duel sticks and board catch are what I thought would be the most realistic.. honestly I want to use a arcade stick with duel sticks to play. I think that would be fun.. but session really needs to smooth things out and overhaul the animation... definitely needs board grind balancing and manual balancing too.. we been saying that since .skate