Thread: Skate Hard - (New) Skate It video

SonicKaos

Default Skate Hard - (New) Skate It video

Along with the preview that came out, a new video has appeared as well. It says it was posted yesterday but I haven't seen it until now. I must say, I'm rather impressed by the look of the game on the Wii so far.

My favourite moment: The bail WHILE ON A RAIL. To me, it seems like getting off the balance board all together will make your character crash. Also the animation was good because it looked like the character was moving his legs and body around a bit instead of instantly losing all muscle control. Check it:

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/85618..._082608_2.html

There are also short previews for both the Wii and DS versions of the game on the site.
    Last edited by SonicKaos; 08-27-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: damn link wont work...

ERIKDOTCOM

Yo, that's some sick shizz!

PS. Am I seriously the first to post?

SonicKaos

You're the only post lol... other then this one. I'm excited at least. I just got a Wii so I can now play this game

Mac

Haha, fuck this, WE WANT SKATE 2.

AceMcCloud

skate it until skate. 2....Wiiiiiiiiiiii

SonicKaos

Skate 2 will be awesome, but it won't be out for a while... so we'll have some Skate It to play until then at least.

ERIKDOTCOM

Yeah, this gives me a reason to use my Wii.

shiaat, i seriously forgot i had a wii...been sitting here playin ps2 for 3 days.. WOO, something to do!!
    yahh

ERIKDOTCOM

You forgot you had a Wii?