Thread: OATS Vol 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Mustafiz:

great job on the intro...

Love your style, so minimalist, unique, one of a kind

SG:

2:21 must have been a bitch, an ungrindable smith and a hippy jump...

chairs ftw...

Pawn:

man, that line at the parkade must have taken forever...

Tub:

I loved that opening line so much, great flow

9:01 under the rail haha, had to pause and watch again the first time I saw that...

The whole part just had so much flow, thats something you always seem to have...

Good to see Mustafiz in there, even in full sepia tone--random animal shots made me feel like I was watching Andy Griffith or something; and that poor little racoon looked terrified. The mini rock fakie was cute.

Good song SG; starting out on that massive powerslide carve was killer. You own that little bank/mini gap/ledge; every 5-0 variation--crazy. You also own every chair in the game. IDK how that stuff is even possible; like adding the hippy jump. Glad you found time away from the diapers and baby puke to film for this; turned out great.

Very tranquil part, Pawn. I found it a bit slow but it was very tech at the same time; could have done without the willy grind though. Hey, you did a line, and I saw your skater's head; woah. So when are you gonna change up that gear?

Tubs, your skating is like melted butter, and your editing here is really good too. Half-cab tailslide 270, Blunt alley-oop, Backlip to back smith, FS tailslide bigspin Heel, sidewalk gap disaster, KF noseslide 270 shuv, Blunt fingerflip fakie, ...I could go on, but those were my favs. Sick ender too

Mustafiz- wtf, that was a let down, but i guess the rock to fakie was kinda "cute" lol.

SignGuy- i really liked the blunt to tre flip on the wierd road thingy, that was killer. a little G.O.S. action i see nice, nice. a lot of your part was skatin like that and i know that's hard so good job.

Pawn-same ol' techness skatin, always amazed with the difficulty of your tricks, the main things that stuck out were the nose bonk stuff-to-manny-popless stuff out at the dyrdek park in downtown and the noseslide to switch smith at the CC. Thses tricks wwere amazing

Tub-havn't seen your skatin in a little bit, so i had no idea how good you were. i love your street/technical style, it's like the perfect mix of both. a trick that reallt stuck out to me was the kickflip and you landed underneath the bank, mainly because that was the last thing i expected.

overall, i liked tub's part the best. nothing really bad to say except the fact that mustafiz's part was so little and at the same place-still got good tricks though. another thing was that pawn and tub used the same song, didn't really like that even though that song IS god as notes on a guitar

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

haha yeah we both chose the same song and didn't find out till it was too late haha

but luckily it was different versions and it all kinda worked out

Yes You Can!

I have downloaded and added this to my iPod, hope you don't mind.

PS: I'm scared to release my video with Embers while this is still up here, haha.

in case you miss it at ea here you go Pawn
    my pleasure, Tubs your next prob next week

http://skate.ea.com/graphicscreator/...21b035a8950022
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller