Good to see Mustafiz in there, even in full sepia tone--random animal shots made me feel like I was watching Andy Griffith or something; and that poor little racoon looked terrified. The mini rock fakie was cute.

Good song SG; starting out on that massive powerslide carve was killer. You own that little bank/mini gap/ledge; every 5-0 variation--crazy. You also own every chair in the game. IDK how that stuff is even possible; like adding the hippy jump. Glad you found time away from the diapers and baby puke to film for this; turned out great.

Very tranquil part, Pawn. I found it a bit slow but it was very tech at the same time; could have done without the willy grind though. Hey, you did a line, and I saw your skater's head; woah. So when are you gonna change up that gear?

Tubs, your skating is like melted butter, and your editing here is really good too. Half-cab tailslide 270, Blunt alley-oop, Backlip to back smith, FS tailslide bigspin Heel, sidewalk gap disaster, KF noseslide 270 shuv, Blunt fingerflip fakie, ...I could go on, but those were my favs. Sick ender too