Thread: OATS Vol 4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wrote his thing 15 min ago.. I was about to post... then safari brakes down.. FUCK... here we go again ( see if I can remember it all)

Thanks everybody for the feedback guys.. really appreciate it

Intro shot.. love it... it looks like somewhere in the game..

Mustafiz:
    song ? epic.... laid back style... loove the drop to 50-50 180.. the little rock to fakie.. the ender line.... it's short, it's simple.. it's the way you skate and I love it

Sign:
    first trick. looks good and is hard. love it..... the blunt to fakie @ 1:52 epic... ungrindable boardslide. I want more of those bad boys..... smith hippie 180 to bank.. crazy ....... first chair trick, DAMN, so clean ungrindable to ramp to ungrindable ledge tricks. love them.... the ender.... it's my favorite tricks anyone has ever done in this game.... it's ridiculously clean, tech, creative and clean again .. have seen that trick alone more the 10 times so far ...
    overall a great part.. you say you didn't had that much time.. it don't really shows haha I just love it... you and your quick and quirky tricks... I can't do them.. and that's why I love seeing other people do it...

Pawn:
    backlip to five-O on the gold rail, so clean so damn good.....you completely killed that ungrindable ledge .. next I wonna see on that a 50-50 360 hippie out ..
    the green rail.. must be hard to get some clean looking tricks on that you.. you nailed it ... you do nosebonk lateflips like it was ollies.... I'm lovin the mannie grind mannie tricks... . first and second line must had taking for ever... those are some hard trick to pull off in lines .... backlip to smith came out real clean looking... love it ..... .. you too like signguy have ridiculously fast fingers... this was my favorite part by you so far.. just love watching it ..

the transition between our pats, was really well made... big thanks you for making that...

me:
    I tried going for that special robly-demzilla-1954 felling with the filming and the editing ... hope it shows......... and to monk remember, imitation is the best form of flattery..... hope you don't mind.. I just loved the whole idea of that spot
    Last edited by Tubilakken; 06-04-2009 at 08:05 AM.
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet