Thread: OATS Vol 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default wowo

holy mackrole.

the whole video overall was just an amazing full length

mustafitz: i like your "ants eye view" approach to this game and i liked your part a lot.

SG: rep stl!!!! insane chair slides, fucking nutty

pawnster: holy moses.... too much to say, everything was bonkers, i love your bodyvarials the most i thinnk though, your ender made my jaw drop

tubbytub: smooth as ice with techy wow, your part definatley was nuts, i love the spots u find and how u skate them. really fucking good

basically to add to demzilla's comment. everyone should delete all their clips and quit playing ^.-
    I don't do drugs, I am drugs - dali

Mustafiz: Great intro maybe the clearest thing I have ever seen on youtube. Great quirky simple tricks. Just would not be the same without a part from you. Vol. 3 felt empty, I enjoy the artsy aproach and little things you add to the team. I hope every vol. has the 4 of us in it.

Me: Crap haha

Pawn: what? like 6 or 7 ungrindables in a row? Love the popless out of's love that oldtown ledge (cough cough my oats vol.1 part cough cough) bench tail/rail bench popless might be my fav, just my style. Lil nose tap manny popless so good. willy's to manny haha first time peeps wont be knockin a willy's i bet. Parkade line omg hardest line ever been done by far, that has got to be one of the things you said took you 2+ hours, you had to be so stoked when you got to the end. Community center line with the 50-50 have to be my second fav just so fun to do and watch. Ender was perfect so little clearance at the end of that pad to get the popless, a bute.

Tub: First line is all you man, my next part/solo is going to be all long lines inspired by that one. Love you gaps. Walkin thru the clouds was a purposeful nice touch. 7:47 was amazing, I'm still trying those they are so effin cool. The little things like the low 180 kf off the curb add to your sick lines. Kf up the ledge under the rail was dope. Last few tricks/lines were all sick my friend.

Sum it up, another sick fun ride, we are all so different but each of us have a little of each other's styles which mold together better than anything I can think of. Always such an honor to put one of these bad boys out. Thanks to ALL of you, I hope we are ALL in every OATS part.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

it's like it's like my brain(and body) just gets so overwhelmed when I watch anything oats related. Loved it all, from start to finish.

But my heart belongs to Tubs.

That was awesome.
    Sign Guy's hippie chair slide was crazy.
    Pawns ungrindable stuff was rad.
    Tubs understands how it's all about the parkade. Seriously my favorite spot these days.

What you guys are able to do blows my mind.
    So creative. Ridiculous.
    I will never have the patience or the will to do any of these tricks... lol
    More props to you guys, all of you.

and for the record, i thought the first section was AWESOME!
    i was smiling through the whole thing, wished it was longer... haha

Time to go back and watch all the OATS videos i can find, because i need my fix.

very nice guys...very nice.
    tubs...killin it.