Mustafiz- wtf, that was a let down, but i guess the rock to fakie was kinda "cute" lol.

SignGuy- i really liked the blunt to tre flip on the wierd road thingy, that was killer. a little G.O.S. action i see nice, nice. a lot of your part was skatin like that and i know that's hard so good job.

Pawn-same ol' techness skatin, always amazed with the difficulty of your tricks, the main things that stuck out were the nose bonk stuff-to-manny-popless stuff out at the dyrdek park in downtown and the noseslide to switch smith at the CC. Thses tricks wwere amazing

Tub-havn't seen your skatin in a little bit, so i had no idea how good you were. i love your street/technical style, it's like the perfect mix of both. a trick that reallt stuck out to me was the kickflip and you landed underneath the bank, mainly because that was the last thing i expected.

overall, i liked tub's part the best. nothing really bad to say except the fact that mustafiz's part was so little and at the same place-still got good tricks though. another thing was that pawn and tub used the same song, didn't really like that even though that song IS god as notes on a guitar