Mustafiz: Great intro maybe the clearest thing I have ever seen on youtube. Great quirky simple tricks. Just would not be the same without a part from you. Vol. 3 felt empty, I enjoy the artsy aproach and little things you add to the team. I hope every vol. has the 4 of us in it.

Me: Crap haha

Pawn: what? like 6 or 7 ungrindables in a row? Love the popless out of's love that oldtown ledge (cough cough my oats vol.1 part cough cough) bench tail/rail bench popless might be my fav, just my style. Lil nose tap manny popless so good. willy's to manny haha first time peeps wont be knockin a willy's i bet. Parkade line omg hardest line ever been done by far, that has got to be one of the things you said took you 2+ hours, you had to be so stoked when you got to the end. Community center line with the 50-50 have to be my second fav just so fun to do and watch. Ender was perfect so little clearance at the end of that pad to get the popless, a bute.

Tub: First line is all you man, my next part/solo is going to be all long lines inspired by that one. Love you gaps. Walkin thru the clouds was a purposeful nice touch. 7:47 was amazing, I'm still trying those they are so effin cool. The little things like the low 180 kf off the curb add to your sick lines. Kf up the ledge under the rail was dope. Last few tricks/lines were all sick my friend.

Sum it up, another sick fun ride, we are all so different but each of us have a little of each other's styles which mold together better than anything I can think of. Always such an honor to put one of these bad boys out. Thanks to ALL of you, I hope we are ALL in every OATS part.