Thread: Jamail Skatepark

MikeWhiskeySierra

Default Jamail Skatepark

http://www.houstonparksboard.org/pro..._skatepark.php

That park right there is opening up in my city this weekend. There are going to be a bunch of pro's breaking that shit in! Also, Independent is on tour... guess where they are stopping by Sunday!?!?!

I'm so fucking stoked that this is happening. It is Houston's FIRST concrete park. So badass

Derek Goodspeed

place looks siiick dude

MikeWhiskeySierra

I know, can't wait to skate that stair set and grind the rails and manny the box and do the cradle! Actually, fuck the cradle

Y Fallen Y

looks sick

Mac

Dope shit.

The richest person in Denmark just donated about 150 million danish crowns (the danish valuta) to a park called Fælledparken to renovate it, a lot of money went to the skatepark inside. FINALLY it's getting some more shit to skate.

Jammy gits! They built an awesome park where i live a cuppla years back....right in one of the shittiest parts of town. Skate at risk of gettin' the shit kicked out of you/robbed/both/worse. This town's wank Happy skating tho guys

MikeWhiskeySierra

Quote Originally Posted by BeLLy View Post
    Jammy gits! They built an awesome park where i live a cuppla years back....right in one of the shittiest parts of town. Skate at risk of gettin' the shit kicked out of you/robbed/both/worse. This town's wank Happy skating tho guys
    Haha, that would suck... but the way you typed it was effin funny.

and Mac, how much is 150 million danish crowns in American dollars?

Mac

Dang, that sounds scary.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskeySierra View Post
    and Mac, how much is 150 million danish crowns in American dollars?
    That would be 31 million bucks I believe. But the dollar's value is also extremely low at the moment. I should really order some more stuff.