big thanks to everyone for all the feedback.. I love my fluckit peeps over here..

Skatevid - glad you noticed the "min" powerslides - sets up the speed perfectly-appreciate the notes

Roc - usually I get a "Holy Shi***" or a simple one liner from you, so a full review with TIME checks? damn, I am honored... and I am gonna keep doing panbacks if it pisses you off THAT much ... hahah and I will never reveal how to make 360's cool... cuz I am not sure that I do that anyways

Jack- Congrats on DP Team! Awesome intro video from you-sorry I didnt comment on it yet .. but it was sick.. I was gonna leave that clip out but thought it broke the skating/video up a little bit

Madsser - "I do"

Winton/Jerrel/PSycho/ - thanks for the notes.. glad you liked

Robley - where is my Greenlake Full review? are you still THAT stoned?

Britney - Nice name - It IS better over here, welcome to the darkside

SupaFly - good luck finding my upper body, I dont even think my skater HAS one anymore

Pawn - "one of the best solos you have watched" ?????? damn, that made flcukin day!!

Mamba - I am glad my double angles were not Superflous ... I just did what I could to match the intensity and creativity of YOUR last solo man...

Hesh - that board of yours is a permanent on my 4 choices In-Game - KI just cant get away from it... and it looked awesome flipping over that mailbox.. hahah

Embers - your new Board from Demz looks just rediculous.. I am using that in every video moving forward in atleast 50% of my clips

Piktro - once again the weaving IN and OUt of the poles comes into the comments, damn I gotta do more RANDOM stuff in my videos that does not include doing grinds/airs/flip tricks... thanx for the love

And Chemist - Damn dude, this review was the most in depth review I have ever gotten... thank you sooo much ... it means more than you know to see that people are actually taking the time to cut down a video I made piece by peice and comment on it... truly humbling.. I cannot WAIT to see the Community Workout!!!! Dont delay that ISH too long!

Damn, I am going to sleep good tonight on this one... I cannot wait to see the videos that come out this week from everyone... Pawn, Where is your SPOT sesh???? just give it to me now so this video can get into the back of the forums!!! hahaha ok I am done