Thread: Friends, and how they effect our lives

switchFooTexas

Default Friends, and how they effect our lives

I've lost some friends over the years as i'm sure all of you have. But, as another one of my good friends move away next week, i began thinking about how one person impacts everything we do so much. Just think about how that one day you all hung out gave you a new inside joke, a new thing to talk about for the rest of the year, a new idea for your car, a new way of thinking, a new level of friendship. I think i sat down for about an hour thinking about how much just him, let alone all the others i have or have lost, have impacted my life. They have all changed me in some way, and i am one hundred percent positive that i would not be the same if i had never met some of them. It seems like who you hang out with shapes your live for either your whole life or from high school through college. I mean, if my neighbor never gave me a skateboard i would never be skating, if my uncle never gave me the original gameboy when i was 3 or 4, i would never be gaming, if my best friend never showed me the game skate. i wouldn't be here, and if my other best friend never over dosed, i would probably have done the same now. It seems like they determine the very decisions in which we make every day. I mean, if i had never met my friend Rico, i wouldn't be making this thread. I wouldn't have ever thought about this on the level which i have now.

That is all, sorry if it makes no sense my mind is on a million different things right now

Get Stoked

I feel you dude, it's good to know you're on the learning side instead of the teaching side of things.