Thread: Home brew!

Default Home brew!

does anyone make home brew? or ever thought about it? i just bought a kit the other day, and its fermenting right now, its really quite simple! and 30 dollars (canadian..) for 5 or 6 gallons of beer? how can you go wrong!

if you like beer. spend like 70 bucks, get the starter kit, then boom. cheap homebrew baby!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Home brewing is hella fun. The more batches you brew, the better you'll get, and the more you can experiment with different things. I've got a little recipe that makes 5 gal that are stronger and much better tasting than most of the beers you can buy for 5 times the price.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

heh.. how bout tellin that lil recipe there? lol.. this is my first time ever and im havin a good time, all the beer i'm buyin from now on is in pop top bottles! in about 2 weeks imma bottle my brew! do you still brew your own?

I made some SwivelReserve® XXX 8% ALC and 1 oz of kush for 2 gallons of beer, sadly I can't give you the recipe though it's a secret. But adding fruit is always a goodthing and it gives you a boost in alc%. and in California I'm allowed to brew 200 gallons a year which I'm down for