Thread: My Salvia Experience

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Default My Salvia Experience

i cant even describe, its like i wasnt even me, so much more than weed, but its weird, its like 3 mins of being in like a completely different world and not yourself...
    its like you dont know you're tripping, its like the trip is your reality, so fucked up, then after about 3 mins you come back to reality and become aware again...

took me 3 minutes to realize i was me again, I was so fucked...

i'll try to describe, i was listening to music and watching the visualizer on my tv, and basically in my eyes all these moving rectangles with arms and mouths were in a line,(like Thwomps from Mario) being generated from the visualizer and each one was eating the next...

I became one of them and was eating and being eaten in the row of them, then eventually i was able to hear my buddy, and slowly began to understand I was me, and it was just a trip. I told him to turn off the visualizer and they stopped generating and i stopped being eaten and slowly came out of it...

id say right now, dont try it alone, do it with a sober buddy that knows what to expect, and can tell you its not real, and you'll be ok...

After the trip you feel like a mellow weed kinda high for like an hour, but that first 3 minutes is so fucked up, completely hallucinating, like a different reality, like nothing i've felt before...

I definitely prefer weed, but I think i'll try Salvia again a few more times, I like how its legal haha. And used in combination with weed, you can get a nice short fucked up trip from the salvia and hen a nice long chill high from the weed

That is all, I'll film it next time...

Its so funny, when im high on weed I love to play my guitar, and when doing the salvia i had my guitar all ready to play while i was high, but honestly i couldn't have even picked it up or recognized it as a guitar or even know the concept of guitar haha

haha yeah salvia trips get intense... try shrooms SOOO much fun

Banned

Thats dope, my trip wasn't as intense but i should be buying some 50x when i start working at Dunkin Donuts cause i just got hired.

Awful Awfuls!

I've done salvia a few times but it never worked as good as the first time I did it. I was sitting in a bean bag chair and then a little blue smurf like creature started weaving in between my friends, then i just kind of left our world and was flying through space.... hard to explain but it was fuckin sweet. Then about 5min from the start it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchors View Post
    Anders rips your throat out and uses it to wax his spots.