This is my first post of many posts that will be posted during the campaign for president. I'll try to be as unbiased as possible, which is hard in politics, but I will say I am a registered Democrat. I will talk about everything in these blogs. This one is an introductory to Sarah and John, soon I will do one for Obama and Bieden.

Right now I'm watching John McCain's speech (like to keep an open mind, but I was 100% sure I would agree on nothing he said tonight.)

Now, this isn't a bash-republican-blog, just basically to discuss what's going on between what we've heard from the republicans so far. Now, I have yet to hear anything I agree with or appreciate from John or Sarah, so I can only talk about the bad things. I will encourage you guys to post any good things you can find or have heard...

Sarah Palin: I thought it was pretty obvious from the day they announced her candidacy for Vice President that she was a tool, a republican tool. Not like a frat-boy term, "tool" but an actual tool for the republican party. It's obvious she is there to bring in Hillary Clinton voters who won't vote for Barack and to make the Republican party seem a little more open-minded and accepting. That's my take on her presence so far.

If you didn't know she was under investigation in her home state of Alaska for some pretty serious infractions, you should read up on this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/...ef=mpstoryview

Overall, I think she's 50/50 bad choice/good choice. Good choice in a devious way and bad choice because of her ongoing investigation and overall inexperience with Washington. I could go on forever about her issues, but those may come in future blogs.

John McCain: First, I think it's great that he's been in the military and has stuck with America through the Prisoner of War situation, etc... I do think that the republican party is relying way too much on that fact though. Every minute there's a plug about his service in the military and his POW situation and there's a serious lack of actual facts and full-proof plans that ensure he will be a good president. Just because you were in the military does not mean you are a good person, a good president, or a good American.

Also, his wife wore a 300,000 dollar dress to one of their speeches... 300,000 DOLLARS, that could buy everyone in my neighborhood groceries for a year! The McCain's also own 9 homes... 9! Then tonight during his speech, he says he's going to get rid of those big spending republicans in Washington who care about themselves first and America second... HE IS ONE OF THEM.

I'm going to cut this blog a little shorter, maybe when I'm not watching his lies on TV and typing at the same time, I can be a little more respectful and clear.

One last thing I will mention that I absolutely hate about Sarah and John is their recent disrespect to Community Organizers (people who help the community from Katrina Relief to Plowing Snow in Maine for old people's driveways.) The republicans, on numerous occasions now have said things like: "...community organizers are kind of like small town mayors, except small town mayors have real responsibilities."-Sarah Palin

"Community Organizer? (laugh) That's the first problem I see on Barack Obama's resume."-Rudy Gulliani

I'm going to end this one now, getting too heated.

Please, discuss and let me know if you have any questions. Next blog will maybe refresh you guys on some current Republican issues and also go over my opinions of Joe Bieden and Barack Obama.