Thread: Instincts Full Length

StompDatGoomba

Default Instincts Full Length

here it is!

The instinct gang worked hard on this and uploading took all day.
    I really hope It turned out amazing and everyone enjoyed it

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xGjbnlO2mU

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db1anK8mWt4

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1c4NSL_BA8

subscribe, comment & rate would be much pleased.

Note: This is from EA, so naturally my fuck's, shit's, and whatever else I typed got censored.

Intro-
    Fantastic editing. It was funny, and the skating was sick too. Only thing that bugged me was the size of the text, other than that though, great job.

Ripper- Sick first part. Clean filming, again, great editing. Filled to the brim with insane bangers, and a dope ender.

Perrin- Really nice part. Filming could've been better in some parts, but the skating was quality. And I literally lol'd when the hobo knocked you the * out.

Barna- Another great part...it cut out kind of short though. Liked the song too

Cerberus- You guys just love tryna abuse hobos. ANOTHER great part, I'm starting to notice a pattern here. Is it because I went into this with low expectations, or is it just that everybody rips? I think it's the latter. One part left, and so far, * awesome job. MAD props to Goomba for the edit, and to everyone else for the sick skating.

Whitseys- Awesome part...again. Nose bonk late flip was dope, and the ender was pretty cool. Lovin the shnazzy hats.

Ah, Mr. Goomba. I better see some maloof in this part. Pretty funny little intro but I was let down by this. Nah, just playing, SICK stuff. Ender was soo badass, great way to end the video...

My favorite part of the video...the credits. Just kidding, from everything I just typed you should know that's a complete lie.

Alrighty...that was long. Maybe not, I guess it felt that way because it was broken up into parts.

First and foremost...Stomp. Oh..my...god. Amazing job on the edit. REALLY really really good.

To everyone: Keep ripping guys. Video was sick, and I'm looking forward to seeing some more from Instinct.

9/10
    knex: in some case even, you're like a 74y old drunk with a rough childhood

Catface- Compound- Stingray- Moustache

inished part one, and WOW that iripper guy killed it. I'll have to watch the rest tomorrow, but I can not wait.

StompDatGoomba

thanks a ton riggs. I went crazy with editing and pretty much edited every part atleast over 5 times. The intro was such a terrible ride editing. Due to major lag towards the end. and it just took forever working on that. and i just really wanted this video out. In the end i'm glad you liked it.

also bullet take your time watching the video. I want every pixel and frame in your brain....

i mean enjoy the video bullet.
    Last edited by StompDatGoomba; 08-19-2009 at 08:36 PM.

esoteric

um what riggs said lol. that shit was awesome. i had a lot of fun watching it. dont kill me but i think cerebus and whitseys killed it with the exception of stg's blunt tap on the ungrindable roof bank. made me say wow out loud.

okay..
    that was just fucking sick..!

i wanna join instinct..
    lol..

you guys rule..!

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Intro:

A very long intro, but a very nice one
    The music gave it a really fun vibe, was well edited with lots of great skating...

IRipper:

Loved the opening trick, popless frontside flip into the bank, very smooth...

Perrin4:

2:51 very clean ungrindable tail stall...

Barnaskater:

I liked 4:50, cool little combo...

Whitseys:

:58, gotta love bonk flips

Goomba:

5:51 that hardflip 180 with the taunt looked real good
    Flatground airwalk, harder than it looks, nice...

Overall a very solid video, was well edited with good skating. 7/10

My favorite part was the intro, very nicely done

Good job guys

Amazing job with the editing..
    Loved pretty much the whole thing.

Favorite parts had to be Goomba and Ripper, you guys killed it.
    SSS