Thread: New guy

FERGY18

Default New guy

hey, I'm new here, and instead of introducing myself in the intro's forum, I thought I would just drop a vid in here instead. hope you like it, some feedback/likes/dislikes/anything would be appreciated

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Skate_2_...tic_Montage_2/
    Last edited by FERGY18; 08-28-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Don't Worry, Be Happy seamonkeymadnss's Avatar

the skating was very nice. the music was oddly cut. you should upgrade to the advanced free cam since you paid the money for it. nice editing witht the beat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That was like getting a handjob in a blender . . . blood everywhere, people are crying, granny's in the corner clucking like a chicken, but you two just keep hitting the puree button.

FERGY18

yeah the music kind of was weird, but I only wanted the rapping verses of that song, not the chorus, and I couldn't find out how to get a nice fade in and out. As for advanced free cam, that is what I use

thanks for the feedback

are you sure you dont use advanced follow?
    That was like getting a handjob in a blender . . . blood everywhere, people are crying, granny's in the corner clucking like a chicken, but you two just keep hitting the puree button.

FERGY18

nope, 100% sure that it's advanced free cam, maybe it's just my filming style looks like follow

looks exactly like it

FERGY18

thats just me not really knowing how to utilize advanced free cam haha