Thread: Huge personal problem appreciate help!!!!!

Default Huge personal problem appreciate help!!!!!

aight so im at a party while i told my parents id sleep over another friends house. so party gets busted, blah blah, then i come home next day all fine and dandy. then my dad checks theres mud inside my car and backseat( why because i can only have one passnger for my licencese) and drove past curfew. make things worse, as i tried texting my friend that couldnt give rides to him for that, he reads my past text that ahs to do with weed and alcohol, so now they get furious. i try lying to protect me and my friend but it brings blame on him. now cant talk or interact with my best friend or drive weekends or go out weekends, and now my friends pissed at me, and im stuck in a situation where i have to obey my parents and not talk to him or try to resolve things with my parents and him but risk getting to more trouble

depends how long you've been friends, but i would just give it time and keep a low profile with both of them, and do not get caught doing anything and just dont piss ur parents off at all, and if you give it time they might justt become more leiniant about you chillin wit the kid.

thats the best i got

Amateur Flucker

you're a fucking kid.. that's what kids do, they need to understand that..

but, just respect them and obey them as best as you can from here on out, help out as much as you can, and slowly work it into them that they can't keep you and your best friend from not ever being friends again..

but mainly, next time be smarter.. if theirs mud in your car, clean it out? I'd delete your texts before you get home if there is anything that will bring you down in them

good luck, and I've been in situations just like yours multiple times.. and the best thing you can do is respect them
    Scharkey

grow a pair. if this is the worst thing in the world, the rest of your life is going to be really fucking hard for you. it gets worse. a lot worse.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Homie... Time fixes shit.

You need to be patient and positive. You also need to be on your best behavior or you're never gonna get anything back.. Trust me.. Time is on your side.. you're young...
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Quote Originally Posted by scharkey View Post
    you're a fucking kid.. that's what kids do, they need to understand that..

but, just respect them and obey them as best as you can from here on out, help out as much as you can, and slowly work it into them that they can't keep you and your best friend from not ever being friends again..

but mainly, next time be smarter.. if theirs mud in your car, clean it out? I'd delete your texts before you get home if there is anything that will bring you down in them

good luck, and I've been in situations just like yours multiple times.. and the best thing you can do is respect them

pretty wierd bvackstory. tld my parents id lseep over a friends house but snuck to a house [party instead, hosted by me and my friends we call the "Bros" ,we're like a frattype froup but high school. so its small at first, then crowds the whole house and backyard, me im bartending with my bus, then he goes od and collapses hen trying to fil a cup, then he ends up in the back passed out, then they call out cops are coming and everyone panics, me my friend and his gf rush towards my car and we drive off with the other cars and scatter. the party house was supposed to be our sleep area, so we had to drive place to place til we decided to sleep in our cars. the next morning we claimed it as a crazy ass night, went home, then that shit happened. havent spoken to them since then, school tomorrow gonna see if they understand or if i should really go sober for good and find new ppl

Amateur Flucker

sober..for good? hahahah right

like magic said, just wait it out, time does fix things, I'm sure they'll understand

there really isn't much else you can do, just help out your parents more, respect them.. talk to them more, bring them around to letting you and your best friend hang out again, and bring the words 'best friend' into play
    Scharkey

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

dude, if your friends are gonna get pissed cuz you got fucked for savin their asses then they ain't your friends anyways
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    grow a pair. if this is the worst thing in the world, the rest of your life is going to be really fucking hard for you. it gets worse. a lot worse.
    ^^print that, and put it on your wall... poster size of something. seriously.
    there is a lot worse shit that is GOING TO HAPPEN in your life time.

Banned

Let shit ride out, if you know me i go through shit like that on the daily, drugs parents and bitches are the story of highschool, sure you get in trouble but fuck it, why not? All you needa do is smoke a little (a lot) weed and shit will work itself out.

Gotta get a little fuck it in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    Let shit ride out, if you know me i go through shit like that on the daily, drugs parents and bitches are the story of highschool, sure you get in trouble but fuck it, why not? All you needa do is smoke a little (a lot) weed and shit will work itself out.

REALLY? lol weed got me trouble in the first place, now cant hang with hmies or drive weekends for school yr for that. also your avatar made me feel better lol

Amateur Flucker

just be smarter with it.. you made imo very stupid mistakes..

build back the trust and respect and each month beg your parents about it... get good grades, make them happy
    Scharkey

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anjo606 View Post
    REALLY? lol weed got me trouble in the first place, now cant hang with hmies or drive weekends for school yr for that. also your avatar made me feel better lol
    Nah man, you got you in trouble.

SkateRoadkill

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    Let shit ride out, if you know me i go through shit like that on the daily, drugs parents and bitches are the story of highschool, sure you get in trouble buttfuck it, why not? All you needa do is smoke a little (a lot) weed and shit will work itself out.

:')

take that advice on printin out the other advice, its true

ps. j/k nelson

Sorry to hear that anjo i hope shit works out, :\ delete your traces next time just a heads up
    Poppills technology by ACleanSpy

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    dude, if your friends are gonna get pissed cuz you got fucked for savin their asses then they ain't your friends anyways
    yeah i def agree with roc on this shit. if they were ur TRUE friends then they wouldnt be all pissed, but idk exactly how pissed they are at u so i cant say that u shoudnt be friends with em, thats not my choice. but if somebody got mad at me cause i fucked up trying to get their drunk ass out of a poopy situation.....fuck lol id be pissed at them and tell em to fuck off. truth is....ya fucked up...but even still it coulda been worse....
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH