Thread: OATS Vol 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

so good, might be my favorite oats yet...well vol. 4 might still be my favorite, but this will be my official second favorite...

SG, mighta been my favorite part of you so far, your approach to the game is 100% original and nobody else could pull it off like you, for that I salute you (and I think you're a cool dude on top of that). Your stuff on the old town bank was my favorite.

Tubs, holy shit, short but mindblowingly sweet, every trick EVERY TRICK was ender worthy in my opinion. You've always been one of my favorites, and this part definitely cemented that in. Second favorite part from you yet (your part solo with M. Ward song will always be my #1)

Pawn, you talked big game on this part for a while, so i had some pretty high hopes, and yes, it was pretty bangin. You come across like an over confident motherfucker, and I'm pretty sure you don't like my vids so you probably could give two shits about what i have to say, but dammit man, stop doing lazy shuv's out of 70% of your tricks, at least do like a FRONT shuv out once in a while. Sorry, I musta woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or something, cause normally i keep those thoughts to myself. Your part was crazy, you definitely stepped up your game.

holy fluckness,,, I haven't seen the vid yet.. just here to thank you all for the more then wonderful feedback ... I have been playing the game less and less.. I wasn't 100 % happy with it my part... found it a bit doll.. so reading all this makes me very happy ... thanks all
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet

dude, your part was so bangin! never stop playing/making videos...PLEASE!!!

Default large cat

OoooOoo oats volume 6

signguy i liked your stuff, you always have bonkers setups and do some really cool tech stuff, its a little slow paced buttttttttttttttt since the tricks your doing and really creative and nuts, you almost have to go a lil slower...

the quarter pipe/bank thing u pissed all over it.....

tubbster: "fresh" style of the oats team. the most flowing and difficult lines ever bahhh im jealous... you and southie do such good lines and i like watching them very much. my fav trick in ur part was bs 180 fakie 5-0 hef cab flip out with a nice swiingin arm animooootion looked amazing.

pawnee indian: agreement with eflixxx, i wish you would change your clothes on your virtual SK8ER sometimes just to keep it fresh (i can smell your clothes from here...) but i like your approach to this game and i always have ever since u discovered a lot of things about it since skate1.

you and signguy have sortaaaaaaaa similar styles but not really, they compliment each other i think tho and its nice

really creative part, but in agreement with bullet, too many lazy shuvs out of a lot of your tricks... it does get repetitive and someone as creative as you are... i know you can switch it up... also many nose bonk nollie heels.. u could throw a nollie flip in there?

ALL in ALL it was a solid oats vid and im glad you guys put out as much content as you do

bigcatlilcatfatcatblackcat
    I don't do drugs, I am drugs - dali

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebullet View Post
    Pawn, you talked big game on this part for a while, so i had some pretty high hopes, and yes, it was pretty bangin. You come across like an over confident motherfucker,
    Sorry you feel that way, thats the thing about the internet, it's hard to read people, especially when you don't know them that well...

I think you misinterpreted what was just me being really excited about my part. And waiting ten days to post it just got me all giddy that I probably talked it up too much without realizing it haha.

I don't know about over confident, like im really happy with my part, and I think its my best, most tech/difficult to date... I dunno, for all I know you were joking about the overconfident motherfucker thing anyway haha, there's the internet for ya...

yeah, it was pretty sarcastic, and I woke up in a shitty ass mood and took it out on you for no good reason. I apologize Part was insane and not one clip in it would i ever be able to do, so yeah, maybe it was just jealousy. I guess i always feel like shit about my parts and had trouble relating to someone who is overly excited about his own, and yeah, internet, can't tell tone of voice in posts blah blah blah.

Again, wasn't trying to start no beef, my bad.

edited for bad spelling/grammer

yayyyyy

Signguy
    Proud to have you on hex.
    Awesome. a lot of manny experimentation this time huh?
    Fantasy Factory stuff was real creative, late shuv switch manny looked hard.
    that bank looks fun. rreal nice tricks there..reverts and blunts..that chair tail

those hippy jumps out are an art you have mastered. that one out of the grind by the matrix and tree was my favorite.
    sick ender too...that little sign is so hard to setup
    but i guess you Are the signguy...

Tubi
    Real chill vibe
    Waterfront popless flip was realy cool, looked hard
    love those popless spins out of grinds..i do those too, but you film em ten times better
    ooh switch flip 180 up that grass gap to platform in the stacks...Hard gap
    cant remember a video where you havent killed that thick ledge at waterfront..

haha, that ender was cool...

Pawn
    OOOOH pawn got ender, what a surprise
    you know my thoughts. id have to agree.
    your best part yet. cant kill it anymore ways than this...
    Love the speed

damn i thought bullet was totally kidding, now im officially off the Bullet train, wait what you say about me "I'm a cool dude" .... ALL ABOARD <to corny? I think so

SV, that was a sign guy slide with no slide on that chair, wheres Q?
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    damn i thought bullet was totally kidding, now im officially off the Bullet train, wait what you say about me "I'm a cool dude" .... ALL ABOARD <to corny? I think so

SV, that was a sign guy slide with no slide on that chair, wheres Q?
    haha that was lame B

thanks for pointing it out you over confident motherflucker, now go change your clothes and shuv out of here
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller