Thread: !!!!!!!!!!!!!gang war-round 3.. Da payback, shun!!!!!!!!!!!!! (details inside)

Default !!!!!!!!!!!!!gang war-round 3.. Da payback, shun!!!!!!!!!!!!! (details inside)

To those of you who remember the Gang Wars with Hoodlum and others, well, IT'S BACK!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next weekend..

September 11th-13th 2009...... OR....18th-20th. (It takes places on the weekends only) at 6:00 Pacific Standard Time (8:00 central and 9:00 Eastern)(the only reason I say 18th- 20th is because I may or may not be here for the 11th-13th set. So you might have to run them games without me)

3rd time!!!! I always forget to post this up.... So now its for next weekend.

Gang Wars is literally what it is. 2-5 separate GANGS in one room. Organized attacking, Strategic gameplans to take down the other gang's that rule sections of the city.

Each gang is appointed to a section of the city. Depending on the amount of people, one gang can be appointed to 2 cities in Liberty City.

Each gang's terrority is a HOT SPOT. Get caught slippin' in the wrong area and it can be OVER for you!!

The objective: By using Team Deathmatch, we keep track on how well another gang is doing by the amount of money the entire gang has. At the end of the time limit, whoever is at the top, wins!

But the thing is.. It's not just a Team Deathmatch. It's completely organized. Siding with other gangs to take out another gang, or setting up a gang as if you sided with them, only to have been setting them up all along!

We've had FULL ROOMS.. that lasted HOURS.. This game mode we play is seriously one of the funnest things you can do with GTA 4. It's an adrenaline rush when you see a car of rival gang members FLY down the street while you're looking for another gang to get rid of!..

Setting up in buildings. Giving clues and or straight up telling the other gang where your at to have a SERIOUS firefight.

This way of play really relies on your gang to use SERIOUS teamwork. It's beyond dope to play.

There ARE rules. Very strict ones but they don't hamper the gameplay whatsoever. Just to keep people who like to be ignorant and try to ruin the game for others, in line.

Zero Tolerance for breaking rules. Break the rules and you're out of the room. Straight up. These games take quite a bit to get going because of the explanation and rundown for new comers, as well as refreshing it to everybody.

MSG me Via Xbox Live for participation confirmation. Or post here with your gamertag here. (It's an XBL Only event)

If you don't have GTA4 by Saturday, GET IT.

It starts Sharp at 6:00 and it can last for up to 3 days. So if you miss a day, it's alright. It's flexible enough for everybody to be able to make it. I advise you make it!!! It's not a game you want to miss. TRUST ME. TRUSSST ME.

You need to have the following things..

A map of some sort (IGN has a map. I suggest you use that or use the one that came in your book if you don't have access to a computer during the gangwar)
    Patients.
    GTA: The Lost and Damned. (not mandatory but if you have this, its a BIG plus)

We will be holding a special TLAD edition of gangwars. If you have this, please message me via XBL or PM me here specifying you either obtaining a copy or already have acquired a copy.

Gun.. and RUN!!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

for those that dont wanna read...

lost damned..
    sept 11....

posse of 4....

gather,....

call....

shot....

restart....

and..
    down as always

maybe anchors can puss out again and refuse to walk into our trap.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i'm in, i'll probs be on the 2nd one as i come back on the 14th i think :]

but yeahh renting it for sure maybe buying it :]

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

i'm fucking in... i might actually buy LND for this too instead of waiting until i can bootleg it.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

JakeTodd

i'm down. hopefully techness is still banned......

Awful Awfuls!

Im in, hell I'll even grab Lost and the Damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchors View Post
    Anders rips your throat out and uses it to wax his spots.

TLAD is the best game ever. period. lol.

I'm in, been wanting to do this for a while.

im in but i aint got l&d and probably wont get it. gang wars is a blast though

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    maybe anchors can puss out again and refuse to walk into our trap.

If you guys could come up with something better than "hey, have your gang meet our gang at said location so we can "talk"." Then I would be more than happy to walk into your trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchors View Post
    If you guys could come up with something better than "hey, have your gang meet our gang at said location so we can "talk"." Then I would be more than happy to walk into your trap.

well how about if i try to arrange a double cross with you this time, you do the damn thing.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

this is still happening right?