I haven't completely read through this whole thread, just skimmed. So, excuse me if I'm off-topic or don't know what I'm talking about.

Whether you donated money or not, you are welcome here and both of those types of people play an integral part of this site being here. Yes, there came a time where financially this site needed some help to keep going and the people who donated helped this site stay alive. However, the people who didn't donate but use this site, you also help keep it alive because if you weren't here what the hell would be the reason to keep the site alive? We are a community and we always have been!

The one thing I really, really want to stress is that all of you are welcome here. New people are welcome here, old users who left, and anyone using the site currently. You are ALL welcome. However, if you are an, "annoying fuck" who trolls and argues about ridiculous stupid stuff or come here with some agenda or whatever other selfish act you're doing while you're here, you should know that those actions will just piss the other users and moderators off. This goes on any forum ever, not only forums, but this is how jobs function as well, real life clubs, and anything else where you have to socialize with other people. Don't act like a child (as I've said before, I have a child of my own, I come here to take a break from raising a kid). Just be nice, calm, respectful and you're good because as I already said, everyone is welcome. We just don't welcome everyone's shitty attitude.