Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skate 3 tricks

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OsiRHIS View Post
    I'm sure I will be doing darkslides some. I do ledge tricks a lot and I could see myself pulling one out on a hubba too.

Hell yeah, I bet we gone see some sick shit with the darksliding. Hope it's gonna be good. I'm exited.
    By the way, anybody hear about a park editor or some like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiesupporter View Post
    Hell yeah, I bet we gone see some sick shit with the darksliding. Hope it's gonna be good. I'm exited.
    By the way, anybody hear about a park editor or some like that?
    Yes indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ign
    Outside of the team-based setup, perhaps the biggest new feature that we were unfortunately only given a quick glimpse of is the brand-new park creator. Whereas Skate 2 had a spot creator, Skate 3 will feature a ground-up park creator that will allow you to build a complex from scratch. In the short video tease that we saw, it looked very similar to the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater park creator from days of old, but much more flexible. Parts can be rotated freely in any direction and multiple bits can be put together to create very complex ramps and layouts. Again, all that I had the chance to see was a short teaser video as the nitty gritty details are being held until later, but the promise is definitely there.
    http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1041914p1.html
    Jack
    "Is that a baby carrot in your pocket are you just packing lunch for your vegetarian wife?"

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Thanks man, that would create huge new worlds for videos, haveing a very good and working Parkeditor THPS Style. Now I'm hyped!