Thread: Dreamcast's 9th birthday - 9/9/99

SonicKaos

Default Dreamcast's 9th birthday - 9/9/99

Yea that's right! It's the Sega Dreamcast's 9th birthday today (er... yesterday technically) so being myself, I Sonic sized a write up on it... because I'm crazy and like to write. I'd post it in here, but there are a few pictures and such in there so it wouldn't be the same. Follow the link if you have any interest in the Dreamcast!!

http://blogs.ign.com/BlindSight15/2008/09/09/101096/

Nice write up Sonic. I love my Dreamcast and still play it on occasion when the blessed laser could be bothered to read the disc. The hours I wasted on Skies Of Arcadia and Fire Pro D. Ah the Dreamcast, my favourite console of all time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get Stoked

You can post pictures into your posts here sonic, just do the [IMG]link[/IMG] code.

Go to tinypic.com or any of those image hosting sites and it'll give you a code to post in forums. So you can type a paragraph, post a image code for the pictures, then type another paragraph, etc...

I'm going to the doctor right, I'll def. read it when I get back. I loved Dreamcast.

Mac

I remember playing Sonic on it years and years ago. Man, that was awesome as hell.

SonicKaos

Good to hear all I know pictures can be posted here but I just copied that over from the official forums, because they can't have them lol.

9 years yesterday is the day Sonic Adventure came out... the last good 3d Sonic game pretty much I pop it in once in a while to play my favourite 2-3 levels. If I ever feel like playing football, I'll play NFL 2K1 and I've got Soul Caliber/Powerstone 2 for fighting lol. I've got like 22 games for the system, and I bought it AFTER production had stopped... It's still connected to my TV :P

ChvyVele

Blue Stinger is definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

ERIKDOTCOM

This is only it's 9th anniversary? It seems longer.

AceMcCloud

Yeah I thought that thing came out decades ago...