Thread: SupaFly's s3 trailer (11/05/09) Impressions.

Default SupaFly's s3 trailer (11/05/09) Impressions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4egTHrNd_Eo

Ok,the dreamer in me wants to make this post,im a cup half full kinda guy.

First of all i just want to state that this trailer is tailored more towards getting kids to buy this game,as they know we will buy the game regardless and so i think they have hidden all of our jems (geared towards the hardcore crowd) and again this is all going to be speculation and you can have whatever opinion you want about the things i will point out and speculate on.

ok so from the start of the video until :34 i think is a huge clue for the hardcore and is something i think we have all asked for,the ability to edit+upload+share during an online session.

Most ppl when watching that section of the video think,oh cool you can have a filmer,witch you probably can but there's so much more to that IMO.I think what we are seeing there is some co-op career where a buddy needs to film a line for a challenge,the really interesting part to me is after the line,they huddle up and watch the clip,and i could see how they could do this for every aspect of online,even freeskate.after you have gone into your online menu's and edited and uploaded the trick to your reel i think you can share it by selecting some option in the menu to open sharing,then maybe something like an icon appear's over or near your skater,then all a friend has to do is skate up to you and hit the icon(something like entering the training facility in skate 2),if this theory is right then the game just got a whole lot better.

Other things to point out in this section of the video before i move on.
    Right at about 18-19 secs,you see the guy switch locked,and it looks good if u pause it at just the right moment,back foot up on the nose,front foot just below the bolts,perfect and possibly proves switch has been fixed.

Also in this section and through out the video you can see several different ways to hang out,sit on your board,sit on the curb with your board under your feet,sit on the curb with your board in your hands or on your lap and there is even more in the rest of the vid.

Now i am just going to make small points as my main theory is out of the way (online reel).

-:34 dude with huge tattoo on his back,tattoo GC?
    -:45 hesh comes in,the one guy with his toes pointed frontward towards his nose and his hands behind his back,selectable style? could be.
    -1:00 notice the guy walking normally ?
    -1:02 dude sitting on his board,on the ground.
    -1:18 the first bail we see and he falls straight down,he didnt pop up in the air like he probably would in skate 2.
    1:19 haha guy so excited about what he just saw,he hits himself in the head with his board.
    1:27 the second bail we see and again he falls down rather than up,almost as if gravity existed
    also the second switch lock we see but its from the front so you cant really tell.
    -1:36 great 3 shov
    -1:52 guy sitting on the ground,using his board as a back rest.and two of the other people look like they are fixing their boards.

who knows how much of those hanging animations you can really do in game but i like it.

over all im getting really excited about s3,cant wait.

PS.im a terrible writer sorry.
    Last edited by SupaFly; 11-06-2009 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

absolutely love supa mind state....

Seeing the Light

I<3Supa