Thread: Hey Fluckit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hey Fluckit

Hey Fluckit,

I guess there is a screenshot of me saying certain things in reply to gitCHU ONe's rant about fluckit being a 'rival' site and moreover all the bad seeds within the community, collectively.

I stand beside everything I said except the sarcastic "..their amazing community, lol.". I respect a ton of people in the skate community (you know how you are) and I try to be a friendly, supportive, and respectful member wherever I go at all times.

I still feel the layout and shoutbox here are "pisspoor", but that's neither here nor there and it doesn't showcase the quality of material here and the quality of people who reside within fluckit itself.

I do expect 'some' heat from this, from certain people but overall I hope that my words can be forgiven. I doubt I will visit here anymore than I ever have but I do admire the bulk of the people here immensely.

again, I give my sincerely and humble apologies to the general fluckit crew,

Rhekaan :3

rhek....

i appreciate the post....

Get Stoked

Aw, I wasn't even aware of this, but sure, thanks for the apology.

I would like to point out that while many other websites have gone under the bridge, we've still been around. Our website functions very well, loads fast, and has a simple design, we've done this on purpose.

I'm lost huh?
    O well don't explain, I still would be lost.

Fluckit rules?!?!
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Get Stoked

I'm lost as well... haha

take a right on main street.

edit: oh as for the CC crashing down. As a person who has been on all forums since the start, different name on here. (monkeysunkle) <-----lost that email. I kinda feel bad for everyone over here in the sense that now the sandbox is going to be diverted over here. Either way, Stoked has a point..........all the castles have fallen, but this one still remains and was one of the first. Simple and clean.......agreed. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Last edited by monkeysunkle74; 12-14-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: add on

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.