Thread: Supafly and Bullet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Complete mind fuck... I havent commented on much lately. been focusing on real life stuff.. BUT DUUAAAAAMMMMM. I could not let this one go without saying something to each of you. Complete destruction of San Van. Bullet, editing and song were spot on along with the ramped slo-mo's - perfection. Supa always brings it with the dub grinds and CAMS out the A-Hole. Rediculous angles and double angles throughout the entire video. You two together in one video is simply not fair. Everyone else should probably just quit at this point becuase there is not much else anyone can do to top this video.. haha

Favs were Bullet's fakie 360 tail @ the laKe and Supa's 5-0 on Mr. BLUE! THat ramp was rediculous - sounded amazing too!

In terms of overall videos, this is up there in my top 3 if NOT number 1 at this point for Skate2. In terms of editing, song, cams.. top notch. Skating blew my mind and the lines were perfection. So dope. made me pop in my skate2 disc today and film some shit.. haven't done that at all recently..

hey if you guys are looking for a team let me know.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?