Thread: food....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get Stoked

Fudruckers has been around our town since I was born... great burgers and cookies!

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

I hadn't been to fudruckers since the early 90's, not sure what made me think of them but they have some bad ass burgers and Strab, there's a Thai restaurant down the road from where I work that makes a bad ass spicy garlic beef dish.....man I reek when I get home.

Love fudruckers. half pounder with cheese, medium well, add some mustard and ketchup and thats it for me. Ours i next to the mall and Chuckie Cheese

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

anjo, you gotta get at me with some of those pinoy recipes man....so I can get my girl on it. I want some lumpia.

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    anjo, you gotta get at me with some of those pinoy recipes man....so I can get my girl on it. I want some lumpia.
    Idk any recipes since my parents cook em. search online for them im sure you might find the best

Get Stoked

Got your PM joker, sorry it took so long, I'll get some info. out to you soon.

As for going out and skating... guess I'm stuck here fingerboarding and eating cookies... (which, with the right music and ambiance isn't that bad... meh)

You're making me drool, even though I live in the country there are brilliant resteraunt all around and a great Thai place about 4 miles away...the best Thai restaraunt I've been to was in Barcalona called The Thai Gardens...and a fucking mad place to skate too

Get Stoked

Man, I really want to go out and skate and get some fast food right now... girls are so lame sometimes.

"...girls are so lame sometimes."

Welcome, your welcome package is at the front desk...

"..I wanna go skate and get some fast food."

right on bro, my days of ditching out are LONG gone. Should you go out, find a Wendys....The Baconator....1/2 pound of beef with bacon and sauce? Instant arterie clogger.

Also, bring some roadies in a backpack OR load up a camelback with a bevie or 5....know what I mean?

Banned

THE COFFEE CABINET