Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: food....

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

Default food....

I'm fluckin hungry right now. Had some of those volcano tacos from the Bell this afternoon.....man.......bad ass. Go out and get 'em.

My girl is working on broiled steak right now and I cannot wait...yet...Taco bell is calling me.....

Thread = post your favorites here.

As of today, the volcano taco is up on the list.

well first and foremost i'd like to thank...Cheesesteaks for being in my life......

Fettucine Alfredo w/ Chicken and Broccoli.....

Lasagna (made by myself....the best in the world...undisputed)

Cheesecake...

Those teething cookies for babies...shaped like an "S".....namean...

McDonald's Double cheeseburgers...and their apple pies.....(they know how to guiltily pleasure me...women take note)

Sushi...(specifically "special california roll")...

Blueberries....(yup, just blueberries).....

i'll be back when i think of more.....

*walks away singin "fat guy, in a thin-ny body...."

Banned

Peperoni Calzones!

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

I still have some of those teething cookies bro and while we're on baby food?....I'll fluck a case of baby jarred bannanas up bro...for real for real

You struck a chord with sushi man....I grew up with that stuff and Cali rolls are great but I'm more of the traditional stuff kinda guy.

SonicKaos

Pho is one of the greatest foods in the world... I don't know why, it's so simple yet so tasty. Makes a great late night snack.

i don't see pho anywhere on these charts...

scientifically speaking....

pho.....

Guys need to try Filipino dishes. IN the PI our culture is mainly on food. At parties we have a golden crunchy whole pig, Rice, BBQ pork on skewer, Bistik Tagalog, Pansit, Puto, Lumpia, Adobo, dinaguan, and lots of shit. Dont knock it til you stuff it in your mouth!!

Get Stoked

I had the Volcano Taco, I think they honestly have spicier things on the menu.

Personal favorite food right now, Beef Stroganoff. <Google Chrome doesn't think that's a word for some reason...

SonicKaos

It's part of the "other" section. I mean I do enjoy bird eggs for breakfast and the occasional mammal here and there... but Pho is just an awesome late night snack for when you're just a little hungrier then usual and the caterpillers just aren't enough.

Toasted Ravioli, Toasted Canalloni, BBQ Chicken wings, Chimichangas, And I will put my Chicken Spidini up against Doc's Lasagna any day
    Side note I go for the Jack-n-the box 2 tacos for a buck over the bell. Taco Bell's spicey chicken burito FTW but it makes me spray paint my toilet in 10 seconds flat every time.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Lots of great food selections here and Anjo...I've eaten Flip food before!

My pops use to make chicken adobe over rice....mmmmmmmmm

signguy.....them's fightin words!

Anyone ever eaten at a place called Fudruckers?? No joke, that's the name.

They serve burgers bigger than your face, seriously. I used to go to one down in Jersey.

yeah I been there, they got a condement Boofey. Popped up on every street corner then they started droppin faster than a janitor at Charnoble. Only 1 left in the Lou that I know of
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

cool, thought I was out on an island on that one.

As far as you and Doc being able to put a bad ass meal together, good for you guys....cuz you ain't catching any great meals with me at the helm. I can throw some "stuff" together but unless you're looking for some pan seared pb&j, ain't no chef Ramsey in my blood. Besides, my girl can cook her ass off.

Curries man..all day and especially at night...the hotter the better...and Thai food too..."don't mean a thing if it don't make your ring sting"

Get Stoked

Fudruckers has been around our town since I was born... great burgers and cookies!

I hadn't been to fudruckers since the early 90's, not sure what made me think of them but they have some bad ass burgers and Strab, there's a Thai restaurant down the road from where I work that makes a bad ass spicy garlic beef dish.....man I reek when I get home.

Love fudruckers. half pounder with cheese, medium well, add some mustard and ketchup and thats it for me. Ours i next to the mall and Chuckie Cheese

anjo, you gotta get at me with some of those pinoy recipes man....so I can get my girl on it. I want some lumpia.

You're making me drool, even though I live in the country there are brilliant resteraunt all around and a great Thai place about 4 miles away...the best Thai restaraunt I've been to was in Barcalona called The Thai Gardens...and a fucking mad place to skate too

Get Stoked

Man, I really want to go out and skate and get some fast food right now... girls are so lame sometimes.

"...girls are so lame sometimes."

Welcome, your welcome package is at the front desk...

"..I wanna go skate and get some fast food."

right on bro, my days of ditching out are LONG gone. Should you go out, find a Wendys....The Baconator....1/2 pound of beef with bacon and sauce? Instant arterie clogger.

Also, bring some roadies in a backpack OR load up a camelback with a bevie or 5....know what I mean?

Banned

THE COFFEE CABINET

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    anjo, you gotta get at me with some of those pinoy recipes man....so I can get my girl on it. I want some lumpia.
    Idk any recipes since my parents cook em. search online for them im sure you might find the best

Get Stoked

Got your PM joker, sorry it took so long, I'll get some info. out to you soon.

As for going out and skating... guess I'm stuck here fingerboarding and eating cookies... (which, with the right music and ambiance isn't that bad... meh)

ERIKDOTCOM

Yeah, I thought I was also the only one who knew about Fudruckers.
    Top Ramen FTW!
    Uh, lets see McDonalds chicken nuggets
    Bravo!'s grilled salmon
    Olive Garden's chicken fetticine alfredo
    JACOBT95 (That's his gamertag), his dad makes some crazy good burgers and hot dogs.
    Lime Hot Cheetos
    Miss Vickie's potato chips, simply sea salt flavor........

I could go on forever....

fitzsy78

buffalo chicken from ma's very own dj's wings spice hurt me

@erik: top ramen rocks dry even.

@fitzy: I'm pretty sure you're a local, what about NE and NY style weiners? you like? I can put down about 4 sliders before I'm sick....plus the smell stays with you all day.

my camera on my phone is butt.....but it's a guinness and red bull i just poured.....

cheers!

when will I be able to HTML photos on here? I tried yesterday and I couldn't....I'm not old enough i guess.

Anyway, I have yet to try one of those doc....tell me they're good.

i like em.....i love gyro's too.....mmm yeeros....with tsatzuki (sp?) sauce.....

get up on a slovaki too bro....it won't disappoint you. When my boy went to Rutgers, I'd go and hang out for a weekend, get shitty and rifle down yeeros and slovakis. GREAT sloppy drunk food.

Get Stoked

Fast Food:

Sonic Chili Cheese Coney
    KFC Twister (grilled)
    Chick-fil-a Chicken Club
    Sonic Vanilla/Banana/Peanut Butter milkshake....

I could go on as well, haha.

no sonics around here bro...sucks.

fuckin love sonics. Coney and chili cheese fries are Gas Enducingly great